Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise! No fine for Ben's leaping ankle twist
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/16/ben-roethlisberger-not-fined-for-shot-at-emmanuel-ogbahs-ankle/#comment-5804497

Should be interesting watching Stealer fan defend Ben for doing what Burfict did to Cam Newton (easily Burfict's most dirty moment). Commence.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Here's the play for anyone who hasn't seen it:

[Image: BIG_BEN_STREET_FIGHTER.0.gif]

Nice flop to get in position for that, btw.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 12:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/16/ben-roethlisberger-not-fined-for-shot-at-emmanuel-ogbahs-ankle/#comment-5804497

Should be interesting watching Stealer fan defend Ben for doing what Burfict did to Cam Newton (easily Burfict's most dirty moment). Commence.

Everyone who hates the Bengals and conspires to ruin their season in order of ability to do so:

Mike Brown
Marvin Lewis
The rest of the Brown Family
Burfict
Pac Man
The entire offensive line (I struggle with placing them higher or not)
Other AFCN Teams
The refs
Goodell
The entirety of the NFL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 12:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Everyone who hates the Bengals and conspires to ruin their season in order of ability to do so:

Mike Brown
Marvin Lewis
The rest of the Brown Family
Burfict
Pac Man
The entire offensive line (I struggle with placing them higher or not)
Other AFCN Teams
The refs
Goodell
The entirety of the NFL

Dirty Steelers plays that Steelers fans will acknowledge and admit were dirty:

[Image: 1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dirty Steelers plays that Steelers fans will acknowledge and admit were dirty:

[Image: 1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif]

Ben's ankle grab was illegal and dirty.  

See...You're always wrong.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ben's ankle grab was illegal and dirty.  

See...You're always wrong.   Cool

Yet you had to be called out twice in order say it.

A real stand up fan base for a model franchise. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yet you had to be called out twice in order say it.

A real stand up fan base for a model franchise. Whatever

When was I personally called out or even asked about it?

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: When was I personally called out or even asked about it?

When did I say he personally called you out?

He called out Steelers fans twice. You're a Steelers fan. He called you out twice since your first response was idiotic.

Want it explained in crayon?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 03:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: When did I say he personally called you out?

He called out Steelers fans twice. You're a Steelers fan. He called you out twice since your first response was idiotic.

Want it explained in crayon?

Lol... You should read his first pots again... He was looking for Steelers fans that we're going to defend Ben on that play... Since I do not fit that criteria, and in no way defend it, your misplaced anger is once again my entertainment.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 03:54 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:  your misplaced anger is once again my entertainment.

Sadist.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 03:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: When did I say he personally called you out?

Probably here.

Quote:BigPapaKain

Yet you had to be called out twice in order say it.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
You guys sure do love your revisionist histories.
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans getting butthurt on behalf of browns fans. I've seen it all.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Believe it or not Shazier got fined $25,000 for the hit on Kiser and the dumbass is actually appealing it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals fans getting butthurt on behalf of browns fans. I've seen it all.

Heaven forbid we want balanced punishments across the board. Gotta maintain the integrity of the shield, after all.
Reply/Quote
Good morning.
That KC player (#90) did a pretty good flop himself.
Great move by Ben taking that guy out of the play.
Like cinci and Cleveland are the same city, brown fans and bengal fans are the same thing.
Their teams both suck and they are sickly jealous of successful cities and franchises.
Nothing personal.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:59 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning.
Like cinci and Cleveland are the same city, brown fans and bengal fans are the same thing.
Their teams both suck and they are sickly jealous of successful cities and franchises.
Nothing personal.

KC player?
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure an embarrassingly weak and feeble failed attempt to hurt someone is fineable or flaggable....
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:04 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'm not sure an embarrassingly weak and feeble failed attempt to hurt someone is fineable or flaggable....

Those are the key words, and yes it's both fineable and flaggable. 

If we're being honest, Burfict's ankle twist on Cam was pretty feeble and stupid looking. Didn't matter then and shouldn't matter in this instance, either.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:59 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning.
Nothing personal.

Typical steeler fan response. There must be a handbook or something

- Deny something that's seemingly undeniable (that this was a dirty low-blow from Ben)
- Even going so far as to call it "a good play" (as are all their dirty plays)
- Divert attention from your team by pointing out a lesser offense from the opponent (in this case, Ogbah "flopping" while trying to balance on one leg with Ben driving his shoulder into his knee)
- Living vicariously through your team's (past) success, which has to be mentioned at least once in every football related conversation.

Congrats, your post checked all the boxes.
Reply/Quote