Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise cuts
I don't think any big surprise cuts will happen, but I hate when people don't play along with threads.

I'll go with Leon Hall. Not that I think they should, but it guarantee they've had some big thoughts regarding that big contract. If the other CBs look great in camp, Hall could get the axe.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 11:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't think any big surprise cuts will happen, but I hate when people don't play along with threads.

I'll go with Leon Hall.  Not that I think they should, but it guarantee they've had some big thoughts regarding that big contract.  If the other CBs look great in camp, Hall could get the axe.

Think Leon would restructure his deal?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 01:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Think Leon would restructure his deal?

He's on the last year of his deal. So, it would have to be an extension + restructure or cut and re-sign at lower cost.
Reply/Quote
Thought I'd bump this. Interested to see if people have changed their opinions. I for one am not so sure about the WR position with all the talk of Burkhead's ability to play slot. Not so sure if Alford makes the 53.

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 04:16 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Thought I'd bump this. Interested to see if people have changed their opinions. I for one am not so sure about the WR position with all the talk of Burkhead's ability to play slot. Not so sure if Alford makes the 53.

Alford's spot is dependent on him showing what he can do with KR/PR.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Lamur.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 04:43 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: I think Brandon Tate moves on this year. I predict that we will see a number of players get a chance at KR this preseason.

I think they keep him.  Hobspin has already hinted at it.  
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 06:26 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Lol at talk of Hunt and MJ, no chance. People on the bubble are;

Peerman
Still
Flowers
Porter
DiManche
Tate

I'd argue none of them would really be surprises.

I like this hurr list.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 11:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't think any big surprise cuts will happen, but I hate when people don't play along with threads.

I'll go with Leon Hall.  Not that I think they should, but it guarantee they've had some big thoughts regarding that big contract.  If the other CBs look great in camp, Hall could get the axe.

I don't see Leon getting cut but I could easily see him traded away for next to nothing like Chad Johnson. People can talk junk about Mike Brown but the guy is pretty loyal to veterans that have put in a few years here.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:51 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: True Surprise - Leon Hall and before anyone flips out I'm a huge Hall fan and would love to see him have a couple good years left and finish here. But perhaps the injuries have taken to much of a toll ?

I agree with the Tate, Gilberry, and Hunt folks but not so sure they'd be much of a surprise. Tate and Gilberry in my mind need to be gone ! And if Hunt doesn't really crank it up in camp perhaps it's time to cut bait there as well ?

Nice pick and could definitely happen.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis Ninja Sarcasm
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote