Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprised I didn't see this posted yet. Trumps remarks about a goldstar family.
(08-04-2016, 01:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you were really as independent as you claim you would not be defending Trump 100% of the time and attacking Hillary 100% of the time.

Instead you would be treating them the same.
Not if he were a touch on the sexiest side.
Not accusing, just saying...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(08-04-2016, 01:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you were really as independent as you claim you would not be defending Trump 100% of the time and attacking Hillary 100% of the time.

Instead you would be treating them the same.

No, I do not...like a good useful idiot you only see what you want.  We've been over and over this - I've ripped Trump far more than Hillary. Why don't you peruse the political meme thread and get back to me on your "100% of the time" BS.

Do you show your posts here to your clients?  I suspect incompetence is the best defense you've ever offered them.
--------------------------------------------------------

(08-04-2016, 12:29 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Kind of like how you're not supporting Hillary, but 99% of what you post on the subject is about Trump.  Difference is, none of us are actually voting for the candidate we aren't supporting.

He's a clown...doesn't mean we aren't going to call out the hypocrisy of a party using fear mongering to bash a guy for fear mongering.

I think I made it perfectly clear in a thread that I will not vote for Trump and get great pleasure and picking the low hanging fruit that he provides to make fun of him.

As I told a friend on FB:  I don't go around responding to every Clinton attack because it would take all day and it's not my job.  I will step in if they are sharing something is a provable lie.  

You are correct that I post about anti-Trump things.  I never denied it and never said it was to pro-Clinton.  It is anti-Trump.  I'll proudly stand behind that. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-04-2016, 09:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: You are correct that I post about anti-Trump things.  I never denied it and never said it was to pro-Clinton.  It is anti-Trump.  I'll proudly stand behind that. ThumbsUp

No one that gungho "anti-Trump" isn't also pro-Clinton.  The only person you're fooling is yourself. I'm sure you get Facebook memes to make you feel otherwise about yourself.

Be honest....You're voting for Hillary, and that was decided long before the Repubs nominated anyone.

(08-06-2016, 05:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No one that gungho "anti-Trump" isn't also pro-Clinton.  The only person you're fooling is yourself.  I'm sure you get Facebook memes to make you feel otherwise about yourself.

Be honest....You're voting for Hillary, and that was decided long before the Repubs nominated anyone.

You couldn't be more wrong.

I may end up voting for her...but I was in no way on her band wagon from day 1.  Or even less than 100 days out from the election.  

I have always been against Trump.  And Cruz for that matter.  
(08-04-2016, 04:38 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: like a good useful idiot you only see what you want.  

(08-06-2016, 05:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No one that gungho "anti-Trump" isn't also pro-Clinton.  

Mellow
(08-06-2016, 05:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No one that gungho "anti-Trump" isn't also pro-Clinton. 

Oh, the irony of this coming from one of the most anti-Clinton members around here.
(08-07-2016, 10:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh, the irony of this coming from one of the most anti-Clinton members around here.

Yep, I am anti- Clinton nearly as much as I'm anti-Trump.  The irony that you don't realize that....oh wait, that's not irony, nor unsurprising.

(08-07-2016, 04:53 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yep, I am anti- Clinton nearly as much as I'm anti-Trump.  The irony that you don't realize that....oh wait, that's not irony, nor unsurprising.

No.  The irony is that you claim it is possible for you to be both ant-Clinton and anti-Trump but then say this about someone else.

Get it now?
(08-07-2016, 07:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  The irony is that you claim it is possible for you to be both ant-Clinton and anti-Trump but then say this about someone else.

Get it now?

Wrong again, counselor.  Dino said he may end-up voting for her - which of course will shock almost no one.  This board does not suffer from a lack of Trump criticism, or imbalance of attacks on Clinton.

I've said I would never vote for Trump, and if it would make a difference would probably be forced to vote for Hillary.  Except I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.

I take plenty of shots at both, actually quite a bit more critical of Trump than Hillary.  That's what you're missing.  Dino rarely posts anything anti-Clinton.

(08-08-2016, 01:21 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Wrong again, counselor.  Dino said he may end-up voting for her - which of course will shock almost no one.  This board does not suffer from a lack of Trump criticism, or imbalance of attacks on Clinton.

I've said I would never vote for Trump, and if it would make a difference would probably be forced to vote for Hillary.  Except I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.

I take plenty of shots at both, actually quite a bit more critical of Trump than Hillary.  That's what you're missing.  Dino rarely posts anything anti-Clinton.

Your comments were not about Dino.  They were about "no one that gungho anti-trump".
(08-08-2016, 01:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Your comments were not about Dino.  They were about "no one that gungho anti-trump".

To be fair I think JWB was talking solely about me but using absolute terms.

I have said I may end up voting for Clinton.  I just know h'es wrong that my anti-Trump posts make me pro-Clinton.

It's a toss up between Clinton and Johnson.  
(08-04-2016, 09:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think I made it perfectly clear in a thread that I will not vote for Trump and get great pleasure and picking the low hanging fruit that he provides to make fun of him.

As I told a friend on FB:  I don't go around responding to every Clinton attack because it would take all day and it's not my job.  I will step in if they are sharing something is a provable lie.  

You are correct that I post about anti-Trump things.  I never denied it and never said it was to pro-Clinton.  It is anti-Trump.  I'll proudly stand behind that. ThumbsUp

What if it's a lie about Trump?
going to correct the record or let it stand?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Deleted.....site

Too tired to dig deeper on it.
Just came across it and thought I'd drop it here.

(08-18-2016, 01:10 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: http://megynkelly.org/109494/breaking-khizr-khan-family-aka-kinky-lick-on-ashley-madison-using-dead-sons-foundation/

Too tired to dig deeper on it.
Just came across it and thought I'd drop it here.

What the hell kind of website was that?
(08-18-2016, 09:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: What the hell kind of website was that?

It wouldn't open for me at home, not even going to try it at work with what it looked like when I tried.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Sorry guys....
I'm guessing it was a fake.
I had found it when I was just about to go to sleep and dropped the link here for later.
I should have just saved it to check out later.
My bad.

(08-18-2016, 11:39 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry guys....
I'm guessing it was a fake.
I had found it when I was just about to go to sleep and dropped the link here for later.
I should have just saved it to check out later.
My bad.

The site says its an aggregate for Kelly news...I don't know if it is or not but it looked shady!  LOL!
(08-18-2016, 12:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: The site says its an aggregate for Kelly news...I don't know if it is or not but it looked shady!  LOL!
Yeah...it said it was checking my browser, so I closed it.
It didn't do that, last night.
You have to be careful, anymore.

(08-18-2016, 12:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: The site says its an aggregate for Kelly news...I don't know if it is or not but it looked shady!  LOL!

Megan "Basic Instinct" Kelly

[Image: megyn%2Bkelly.jpg]