Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspect confessed he shot officer in the name of Islam, pledged allegiance to IS
(01-10-2016, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you could only see the irony in this post that other's can. You do realize you failed attempt at wit was in response to not liking a word (abandoned) I used don't you? 

So go take a look in the mirror next time you're looking for a troll.  

No, no!  I do like the word "abandoned"!  

I just want to know if it applies to any federal building closed for the holidays.

And since you are the master of definitions (abandon, terrorist, etc) I'm looking to you for guidance.

(Sure hope I spelled everything right there!  Did I post a wrong date? So much pressure to get it right to get a straight answer from you!)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-10-2016, 08:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no!  I do like the word "abandoned"!  

I just want to know if it applies to any federal building closed for the holidays.

I would probably only use it to refer to such a building if it were empty in the middle of nowhere.

But yeah, I probably should have used........
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-10-2016, 08:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would probably only use it to refer to such a building if it were empty in the middle of nowhere.

But yeah, I probably should have used........

"Closed for the holiday"?
(01-10-2016, 09:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Closed for the holiday"?

Well that really doesn't speak to the isolation of the building or that it was completely empty or that it was unoccupied for more than 1 day.

The Walmart you broke into was closed for the holiday, but it not in an isolated location and some essential  was most likely in there working. 

But with no other suggestions we will use closed for the holidays as opposed to the far-fetched term of abandoned. 

(01-10-2016, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well that really doesn't speak to the isolation of the building or that it was completely empty or that it was unoccupied for more than 1 day.

The Walmart you broke into was closed for the holiday, but it not in an isolated location and some essential  was most likely in there working. 

But with no other suggestions we will use closed for the holidays as opposed to the far-fetched term of abandoned. 

So just because it was still owned, maintained and schedule to reopen its OK to call it "abandoned" because its really far away from other stuff?

You're funny.
(01-10-2016, 09:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: So just because it was still owned, maintained and schedule to reopen its OK to call it "abandoned" because its really far away from other stuff?

You're funny.

I changed it to closed for the holiday

What's that you said about a troll? Something about getting hung up on one word...

Mirror time Dino

(01-10-2016, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I changed it to closed for the holiday

What's that you said about a troll? Something about getting hung up on one word...

Mirror time Dino

Well...enough about me.  Smirk