Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sutton in a trade down?
(11-10-2017, 11:01 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I'm looking more to the future. Aj green is 30 Ross isn't a bust, Lewis is just stubborn. But Sutton is a legit terrell owens type wr. If mcglichey is gone, then trade down get a second rounder and get 3 potential wr1s. And u still get the same amount of oline players that u would get regardless. If mcglichey is there and they don't take him I would lose my shit. But if he's gone. U have the potential to get 3 wr1 an absolutely highest level of doninant guard in Hernandez and a really good center in price. Then next year go for the ots.but getting Hernandez and price would give our running have a massive boost, and that would make the ots play better. 
I also wouldn't be opposed to trading Malone and Boyd  and a 5th for an additional second to get that left tackle.

AJ still has plenty of years left... (enough to outlast ross's rookie contract)    Ross will be a bigger part in the future.  Malone Erikson Boyd have all shined in moments but don't get many opportunities.   Not sure what happened to Core.

WR Definitely isn't the answer we need... a 1st RD TE might help a lot if any are worthy of our selection spot... As they can help block and catch passes and we should be replacing Eifert after this year.

But when you have a lot of needs you cant just draft for the future. OL/DL are needs S CB might be a need although not a round 1 need
Reply/Quote
Sutton might be the best receiver in the draft, I cant give up on Ross that fast though. And the needs elsewhere in the trenches are substantial.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 08:23 AM)Jpoore Wrote: 1. I am a scout.
2. U want to take a olineman in the first.
3. He is easily the best wr in this draft and the best since 2011.
4. All our wrs? Our starting 3 next year will be malone, green, and some third wr we don't know. Right now it's Erickson.

(11-06-2017, 08:44 AM)Jpoore Wrote: So that would give us green and Sutton on outside with Ross in the slot. And a great interior oline.

How did you forget about our other "legit #1WR" Ross?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 01:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How did you forget about our other "legit #1WR" Ross?

I didn't forget our coaching staff forget s apparently. They also forgot about Boyd as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: AJ still has plenty of years left... (enough to outlast ross's rookie contract)    Ross will be a bigger part in the future.  Malone Erikson Boyd have all shined in moments but don't get many opportunities.   Not sure what happened to Core.

WR Definitely isn't the answer we need... a 1st RD TE might help a lot if any are worthy of our selection spot... As they can help block and catch passes and we should be replacing Eifert after this year.

But when you have a lot of needs you cant just draft for the future. OL/DL are needs S CB might be a need although not a round 1 need

I believe aj green before 2 years is up will be wr2 just like Fitzgerald... So question is do you see any of the wrs on our team as a legit wr1? Ross possibly but he'd be best in the slot. And the teeth of the oline this year is second and third round not first. Gisecki is the only first round te worthy imo. CB not a need I'm as I loved Russell coming out. Safety is but there isn't a Malik Hooker in this draft. Although I would love Derwin James. He's better than Jamal Adams. Dline if I was going luxury pick would love Bradley Chubb or Harold Landry. Also Christian wilkins next to Geno Atkins would be insane. But Sutton should be our pick. If not sutton Derwin James. But we have to get an extra second rounder.
Reply/Quote