Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sweet Lou video

Great stuff, but isn’t Lou already garnering enough attention around the league without the team putting out stuff like this? LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Good watch and thanks for sharing

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I hope and pray the Front Office does everything possible to keep Lou Anarumo in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
Which is more prestigious/ lucrative? An NFL coordinator or HC at a college Power-5? I don't see Lou getting an NFL HC gig
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Which is more prestigious/ lucrative? An NFL coordinator or HC at a college Power-5? I don't see Lou getting an NFL HC gig

I don't see why he wouldn't be a candidate. Although if I were him I would hang in the job I got until the absolutely perfect situation fell into my lap... because he is probably going to get just one NFL head coach shot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 12:11 AM)Synric Wrote: I don't see why he wouldn't be a candidate. Although if I were him I would hang in the job I got until the absolutely perfect situation fell into my lap... because he is probably going to get just one NFL head coach shot.

My fear is the Browns fire their HC. 

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 12:11 AM)Synric Wrote: I don't see why he wouldn't be a candidate. Although if I were him I would hang in the job I got until the absolutely perfect situation fell into my lap... because he is probably going to get just one NFL head coach shot.

I’m sure Denver will be very interested in him after seeing what he’s done to Mahomes and KC 3 straight times, but that’s hardly a perfect situation with that terrible Wilson contract. Hell of a defense to take over though for a defensive guy.

Reply/Quote

Lou's definitely a candidate, but it's likely a very short list. I think he's likely peaked at DC and would have his best days ahead staying in that position. 
But i don't know the guy on a personal level, so i can't really say how his demeanor is.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 01:46 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Lou's definitely a candidate, but it's likely a very short list. I think he's likely peaked at DC and would have his best days ahead staying in that position. 
But i don't know the guy on a personal level, so i can't really say how his demeanor is.

The Peter Principle

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 01:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure Denver will be very interested in him after seeing what he’s done to Mahomes and KC 3 straight times, but that’s hardly a perfect situation with that terrible Wilson contract. Hell of a defense to take over though for a defensive guy.

Yeah, Denver is a dead end.  Wilson is a ball and chain around whatever coach's neck that goes there, and they have none of the draft capital that most shitty teams do.  The guy that takes that job is really desperate to be a HC, and I hope it's not Lou, because he's better off here.  

Then again, there are only 32 of those jobs.  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 12:05 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hope and pray the Front Office does everything possible to keep Lou Anarumo in Cincinnati.

This video is basically marketing him so not good 
Reply/Quote
That brought an orange tear to my eye.

Let's f'n get it boys & girls!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 01:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure Denver will be very interested in him after seeing what he’s done to Mahomes and KC 3 straight times, but that’s hardly a perfect situation with that terrible Wilson contract. Hell of a defense to take over though for a defensive guy.

Yep, bad situation. It sure appears Wilson has hit the wall, hard. And with no top draft picks for now it's a giant mountain to climb to turn that team around. For a first time HC it has disaster written all over it.
Reply/Quote
With the current trend of new HCs being younger and offensive oriented, I think there is a decent chance he doesn't get a HC job. If he did, I wonder if we would hire a positional coach here or would look outside for a new DC.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote

That's anan interesting take and one I hadn't thought of. But I think Denver will be looking for someone to salvage the awful Mr. Unlimited situation they've found themselves in so I would think it would have to be an offensive guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Which is more prestigious/ lucrative? An NFL coordinator or HC at a college Power-5? I don't see Lou getting an NFL HC gig

I don't know, but if I am Denver's GM and I see how Mahomes struggles against Lou, I might be willing to offer quite a bit.  They have ridiculous money to spend.  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 09:58 AM)Garrus Wrote: With the current trend of new HCs being younger and offensive oriented, I think there is a decent chance he doesn't get a HC job. If he did, I wonder if we would hire a positional coach here or would look outside for a new DC.

I hope our first 5 choices decline the offer and we take the 6th candidate and make him our new DC. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Great stuff, but isn’t Lou already garnering enough attention around the league without the team putting out stuff like this? LOL

What the Gravedigger had to say was crazy cool, never been on a team like this...

BTW, it might not matter how good of a coach Lou is he might still stick around as teams are wanting young, offensive minded 
coaches like Zac Taylor now more than great defensive minds. At least I sure as hell hope so, Lou is my favorite DC, absolutely 
love what he has built on his side of the ball. Might have to up his pay a bit though.

Thanks for the awesome vid Nicomo.
Reply/Quote