Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Man Cave Find
Found this sweet lil item on craigslist and had to share...

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/for/5083980708.html
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
Is that a stoplight?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If some guy hangs that up in the house, his wife will be using that light the next time he's looking for sex with her!
Reply/Quote
That would even look trashy in a hillbilly trailer park.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2015, 11:59 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: That would even look trashy in a hillbilly trailer park.

Yeah, but how about at a tailgater at PBS? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 12:09 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, but how about at a tailgater at PBS?  That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Look good in a man cave.... Wink
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 12:09 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, but how about at a tailgater at PBS?  That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Well then that thing (whatever the hell it is) would look bourgeois (pronounced BOO-zhee, with a soft French -J- ) next to all those cornhole boards.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think it's sweet for a sports room or rec area.

I would want one for every team in the AFCN and then I could arrange them in order according to standings.
Reply/Quote
My man cave is my detached garage.... Its gonna look sweet hanging above my motorcycle. Talked dude down to $100. 
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2015, 11:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: If some guy hangs that up in the house, his wife will be using that light the next time he's looking for sex with her!

If your wife dictates what you can hang in your man cave then you have more problems to worry about than a stop light lmao
Reply/Quote