Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet! We get to lose AJ McCarron for absolutely nothing in 2018
This franchise is run by ***** imbeciles.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 06:09 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This franchise is run by ***** imbeciles.

This should be in the Bengals fan contract in fine print, or maybe it is? I have to start reading the fine print!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 09:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Mary Kay Cabot is reporting that the Browns sent us the signed trade agreement to sign and send in to the league, and we signed failed to do so, instead sending in a copy only signed by us.

Not sure if I believe it or not.

She's full of it..... both teams have to call it in.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 10:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We'll find out what the truth is, but I'm wondering how long that will take...

Found out last night. The Browns are either incompetent or the front office was knowingly trying to screw over the coaches and deliberately tanked the deal.

You can choose which one. The Bengals did everything correctly.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 06:09 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This franchise is run by ***** imbeciles.

Don't know why you would say this in this case (although in other cases you have a point). MB suckered a 2nd and 3rd round pick for his 5th rounder. Browns screwed up. This is on the Browns, not the Bengals....
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 10:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m so happy this deal didn’t go through.  Cincinnati will need AJ McCarron this week in Jacksonville after the offensive line gets Andy Dalton flattened like a pancake.  The Jaguars’ pass rush reminds me of what Cincinnati had under Mike Zimmer.

Nobody can do anything behind this line, but I'd prefer to see Driskell spinning it once out there. He can run, too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote