Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiftboating
Nice interview with John Kerry and the attacks on him when he ran for President.

https://www.npr.org/programs/fresh-air/

Kinds shows a pattern of folks on the right and how they treat military veterans for their own political purposes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'm more of a fan of Motorboating:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4069515]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Oh, please. While the attacks on Kerry were disgusting, and these days the attacks on McCain, let's not pretend either side has clean hands when it comes to using veterans when it benefits them and discarding them when they don't need them anymore.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-05-2018, 05:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Oh, please. While the attacks on Kerry were disgusting, and these days the attacks on McCain, let's not pretend either side has clean hands when it comes to using veterans when it benefits them and discarding them when they don't need them anymore.

Has anyone on the "left" attacked veterans like what was done to Kerry, McCain (in 2000 and what Trump did)?

They might both prop them up to show their "support of the troops" but have they gone after individuals like that?

I ask because I don't recall nationwide or statewide campaigns like those two.  Nor do I remember a candidate speaking like Trump did about McCain and others.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.