Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swole Joe
(07-26-2020, 04:27 AM)samhain Wrote: Baker looks like he's auditioning for a 1970's New York cop movie.  

Yeah, as a perp that was busted for being a peeping tom, and who had a trunk full of women's shoes.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 12:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yeah, as a perp that was busted for being a peeping tom, and who had a trunk full of women's shoes pantyhose.

FTFY

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Big Ben looks like an old prospector that someone comes across in an abandoned town, 30+ years after the goldrush.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 03:17 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Dont think Jordan Evans took to kindly to the Bengals selecting 3 LBs this year.  He is straight jacked.  Seen it on twitter but won't let me post a picture. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/jordan-evans-great-shape-2020
Reply/Quote
Damn...that’s quite a transformation for Evans.

Reply/Quote
[Image: EdykteCWsAA-NWs?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 12:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Big Ben looks like an old prospector that someone comes across in an abandoned town, 30+ years after the goldrush.

I heard he was auditioning for the role of Stinky Pete in a live action Toy Story.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 12:08 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Joe looks way bigger then he did when he was drafted...IMO a bit too big maybe?
QBS dont need to have a Mr. Universe physique.....but nevertheless it shows he means business and wants to make a statement to team
and league.
Go Joe!

He will still have his athleticism, if not more, and an ability to shake some would-be tacklers as well.  Take the fat off Piggy and he isn't as big as Burrow.  This only makes me love Joe more....he has been working his ass off, clearly, and is ready to prove more doubters wrong.  You hear me Florio and Cowherd?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 01:07 PM)Earendil Wrote: I heard he was auditioning for the role of Stinky Pete in a live action Toy Story.

I laughed a little too hard at this one.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote