Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Don't Mock Me
I have the Bengals making a trade but not dropping in the first. I stay with the same outline they have used the last 2 years and targeted a player in the second round to trade back for and picked up a late 4th.

1. Cody Ford OT Oklahoma
2. Germaine Pratt LB NC State
3. Justin Hollins LB/DE Oregon
4. Josh Oliver TE San Jose State
4. Jarrett Stidham QB Auburn
5. Yodney Cajuste OT/G WVU
6. Bobby Okereke LB Stanford
6. Saivion Smith CB Alabama
6. Benny Snell RB Kentucky
6. Chase Hansen LB Utah
6. Terry Goodwin WR Georgia
7. William Sweet OT North Carolina

I have the Bengals taking 4 linebackers mostly different types lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 01:43 PM)Synric Wrote: I have the Bengals making a trade but not dropping in the first. I stay with the same outline they have used the last 2 years and targeted a player in the second round to trade back for and picked up a late 4th.

1. Cody Ford OT Oklahoma
2. Germaine Pratt LB NC State
3. Justin Hollins LB/DE Oregon
4. Josh Oliver TE San Jose State
4. Jarrett Stidham QB Auburn
5. Yodney Cajuste OT/G WVU
6. Bobby Okereke LB Stanford
6. Saivion Smith CB Alabama
6. Benny Snell RB Kentucky
6. Chase Hansen LB Utah
6. Terry Goodwin WR Georgia
7. William Sweet OT North Carolina

I have the Bengals taking 4 linebackers mostly different types lol.

Realistic and strong throughout.  Oliver is probably the 3rd best TE and Ford is a mauler.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I knew you'd get your boy Hollins!
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 01:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Realistic and strong throughout.  Oliver is probably the 3rd best TE and Ford is a mauler.  

Eifert is on a one year deal so Oliver would be a perfect fit to replace him, and the thing I love most about Ford doesnt show up on the stat sheet. Ford will be one of those guys players will hate to go up against because they will get ragdoll and drove into the turf. The might play a solid game against Ford but will feel it monday morning.

(04-24-2019, 02:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: I knew you'd get your boy Hollins!

I wanted to put Hollins in the 4th but I couldn't let myself I have a sinking feeling he would be a Raven or a Steeler...Hes a guy that has done it all in college Stand up 43 SAM, 43 Defensive End, and 34 outside linebacker. He practiced as a stand up 43 OLB and crushed less competition at the East West Shrine then tested through the roof at the combine.

I can see him as a SAM/Leo in a 43 with ability to rush on 3rd downs. Ya a project but a fun one lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote