Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Final Mock Me (Double Dare)
The Jonah Williams question is still up in the air so is the question for Right Tackle. With the lack of depth in the Tackle class it might be take one at 28 or not at all. So here is two mock drafts one with the RT one without.

1. Emmanuel Forbes CB Mississippi State
2. Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota State
3. Tank Bigsby RB Auburn
4. Trey Palmer WR Nebraska
5. Tavius Robinson Edge Ole Miss
6. Evan Hull RB Northwestern
7. Jordan Rhodes IOL Arkansas State

1. DaWand Jones OT Ohio State
2. DJ Turner CB Michigan
3. Brenton Strange TE Penn State
4. Chase Brown RB Illinois
5. Andrei Iosivas WR Princton
6. Tyler Lacy DL Oklahoma State
7. Khalan Laborn RB Marshall

However you feel about DaWand Jones he is the best RT on the board after Darnell Wright (unless you are in the minority with me that feels Matthew Bergeron ceiling makes him a better prospect).

Its a deep corner class especially inside the top 100 so getting one in round 1 or 2 was a priority for me as the GM. Corner will be one of the money savers that help resign Tee, Chase, and Burrow.

How the boards are shaping up mid to late day two TE could have the best value here. I valued a two prospects that can develop into blockers and yards after catch receivers.

With Running backs I knew I wanted to double down in a deep class and try to move on and save money from Mixon. I wanted a variety of complementing skill sets but all with good speed.

Wide Receiver is hard to fit for me in this class because you have alot of really light receivers. We could see these guys fall and maybe even pick up a Tyler Scott on early day 3... maybe.

I wanted to add Rhodes because they brought him in for a meeting, to highlight the size for gap, but most importantly the dispareity I believe will happen on draft day for the Bengals and OL. It will either be an Offensive Tackle early or an IOL late day 3.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote