Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Final)
Trade mocks are trendy but right now the Bengals only have 7 picks.

1. Joe Burrow QB, LSU
2. Laviska Shenault WR, Colorado
3. Lucas Niang OT, TCU
4. Troy Dye LB, Oregon
5. Kenny Robinson S, WVU/XFL
6. Kevin Dotson OG, Louisiana
7. Azur Kamara Edge, Kansas

Laviska Shenault is a playmaker his biggest negative is he fights too hard for yards. Lucas Niang is all over the place because of his hip injury but he is a first round talent at RT that will go late 2nd to early 3rd.  Troy Dye projects as the exact same player fans wanted the Bengals to spend big money in FA Corey Littleton. Kenny Robinson has the best balls skills of any safety in the draft but falls because of academic issue, no testing, and very little tape this year in the XFL. Kevin Dotson is a small school guard but he dominated at his level in both the run game and pass pro. The Bengals are showing a ton of interest in Azur Kamara for good reason he looks the part of an edge rusher but is a blank slate.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d be down with those first 4 picks. I know absolutely nothing about the other guys.

Reply/Quote
Solid draft here. I'd be okay with this.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Not the biggest Shenault fan, as he doesn't really replace Green or Ross, but I like all the rest. WEll done.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 10:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not the biggest Shenault fan, as he doesn't really replace Green or Ross, but I like all the rest.  WEll done.

Shenault would step in as the starting outside receiver that can play either the X or Z which allows you to move AJ Green around. He would take most of his snaps at Z so you can motion him and get him the ball in different ways. Shenault is the definition of a playmaker he is dangerous at all 3 levels of the field. He has excellent body control, ball tracking, and strong hands... but it's when you get the ball in his hands the real show begins.

Colorado used Laviska Shenault at every offensive skill postion. He lined up in all 3 WR positions, RB, TE, and even Wildcat QB. They could not get the ball in his hands enough. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 03:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Shenault would step in as the starting outside receiver that can play either the X or Z which allows you to move AJ Green around. He would take most of his snaps at Z so you can motion him and get him the ball in different ways. Shenault is the definition of a playmaker he is dangerous at all 3 levels of the field. He has excellent body control, ball tracking, and strong hands... but it's when you get the ball in his hands the real show begins.

Colorado used Laviska Shenault at every offensive skill postion. He lined up in all 3 WR positions, RB, TE, and even Wildcat QB. They could not get the ball in his hands enough. 

I know what he is but I see too much David Boston in him.  He is a beast, and that is not necessarily a good thing if his body breaks down.  I would rather have Mims or Claypool.  

I did see one mock where the Bengals got Shenault in Rd 3 and I see him as a really good value there, but I would not use our 2nd rounder on him.  That's just me.  
Reply/Quote