Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me
Round 1. Pick 9.   Haasan Reddick Linebacker Temple Height: 6'1 Weight:  237
While everyone complains about the pass rush no one mentions how awful the Bengals were against the run in 2016. In a divison with the likes of LeVon Bell, Reddick brings much 
needed athletisim to the linebacking core. 

Round 2. Pick 41.  Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee Height: 5'10 Weight: 214
Fournette, Cook, and Mixon are all gone in the first round but dont be to dissapointed Kamara is a talented 1 cut back.

Round 3. Pick 73.  DeMarcus Walker DE/DT Florida State Height: 6'4 Weight: 280
The Bengals miss out on Soloman Thomas but Walker is a similar player that can play Base End and slid inside to rush the passer.

Round 4. Pick 116. Josh Reynolds WR Texas A&M Height: 6'3 Weight: 194
Reynolds is a Tall Rangy WR with good speed. He is also a mismatch in the Redzone

Round 4. Pick 138. Corn Elder CB Miami Height: 5'10 Weight: 183
Fiesty Corner that plays physical despite his size. He fits as a slot corner in the Bengals Defense.

Round 5. Pick 153. Shelton Gibson WR West Virginia Height: 5'11 Weight: 191
Explosive deep threat receiver with sub 4.4 speed.

Round 5. Pick 176. Avery Moss DE Youngstown St. Height: 6'3 Weight: 264
One year of tape and an off field incident causes an explosive open side edge player to fall...I hope doing the Helicopter was worth it man...

Round 6. Pick 193. John Toth C Kentucky Height: 6'5 Weight: 307
Huge inside Mauler that will compete with TJ Johnson as the backup Center and maybe push Bodine

Round 6. Pick 217. Tashawn Bower DE LSU Height: 6'5 Weight: 250
Bower is your typical Bengals End. Hes long and athletic but isnt that quick twitch guy you like as a pass rusher.

Round 7. Pick 227. Brad Seaton OT Villanova Height: 6'7 Weight: 310
A bad year for OT but Seaton is a small school kid with all the traits need to play swing tackle in the NFL.

Round 7. Pick 257. Rushel Shell RB West Virginia Height: 5'10 Weight: 227
Shell was highly ranked coming out of high school but injuries slowed his college career. Dispite injuries and runningback by committee Shell was productive when able to play. 
Hes a big 1 cut back that is very athletic and will make you miss in the hole but he's not breakaway fast.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote