Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T. Boyd doesn’t get enough credit for the last 3 years.
(06-06-2022, 05:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

I can see Mixon and hopefully Evans eating on dump offs after Tee and Chase stretch the field. And Hurst for that matter.

Excited to see what Evans does with more snaps. 

He can be a gamechanger with his speed similar to what Gio was early in his career.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2022, 12:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, and Mixon and Evans 

Get em back pedaling on the deep stuff and torch em underneath. 

It used to frustrate the ever-loving ($&#(&@)@ out of me when Piggy would hold the ball as his trio of WRs would clear out, the Bengal's DBs would stick with them, only to have a check-down to Bell go for an easy 10 yards...the first five would not even have a Bengal in the picture.

Some of that was LBs that couldn't cover (problem solved) and some of that was just great protection and design.  

The Bengals should be able to demoralize teams like that to a much greater extent this season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2022, 08:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It used to frustrate the ever-loving ($&#(&@)@ out of me when Piggy would hold the ball as his trio of WRs would clear out, the Bengal's DBs would stick with them, only to have a check-down to Bell go for an easy 10 yards...the first five would not even have a Bengal in the picture.

Some of that was LBs that couldn't cover (problem solved) and some of that was just great protection and design.  

The Bengals should be able to demoralize teams like that to a much greater extent this season.  

Sure would be nice to see us doing that to the Stool opening day.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2022, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure would be nice to see us doing that to the Stool opening day.  Smirk

No doubt, and a zero sack day from TJ Watt with LC flattening his ass a few times in the run game.  
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2022, 07:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No doubt, and a zero sack day from TJ Watt with LC flattening his ass a few times in the run game.  

YesPervertClapping
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2022, 07:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No doubt, and a zero sack day from TJ Watt with LC flattening his ass a few times in the run game.  

Would love it. I watch von bell slobber knocking juju like twice a week  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2022, 05:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Would love it. I watch von bell slobber knocking juju like twice a week  Hilarious

Makes a Bengal fan feel good. Smirk
Reply/Quote