Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.J Watt Placed on COVID-19 reserve list
Just heard T.J was placed on Covid reserve list. After throwing Joe around like a rag doll as he was blocking Joe after his pick. Will Joe Burrow be a close contact of covid 19 now and be out for this weeks game?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:57 PM)WestCoastBengal Wrote: Just heard T.J was placed on Covid reserve list. After throwing Joe around like a rag doll as he was blocking Joe after his pick. Will Joe Burrow be a close contact of covid 19 now and be out for this weeks game?

Doubtful... But I don't wanna elaborate as to why. I also feel like that took Watt an embarrassing amount of effort to prove whatever point he was trying to prove to Joe. Even more embarrassing that Burrow got up and casually strolled away knowing one of his guys would handle it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Watt had to do that to Burrow. If he didn’t then would you have even known he was playing?
Are least he can say he put Burrow on the ground one time.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:57 PM)WestCoastBengal Wrote: Just heard T.J was placed on Covid reserve list. After throwing Joe around like a rag doll as he was blocking Joe after his pick. Will Joe Burrow be a close contact of covid 19 now and be out for this weeks game?

I don’t think they ever consider players on opposite teams as close contacts unless I guess they are hanging out together. I believe it has to be 15 minutes unmasked. Players are never consistently in each other’s face to 15 minutes during a game .
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 07:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I don’t think they ever consider players on opposite teams as close contacts unless I guess they are hanging out together. I believe it has to be 15 minutes unmasked. Players are never consistently in each other’s face to 15 minutes during a game .

Seemed like Watt was trying to put Burrow on the ground for 15 min on that block before he gave up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 07:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I don’t think they ever consider players on opposite teams as close contacts unless I guess they are hanging out together. I believe it has to be 15 minutes unmasked. Players are never consistently in each other’s face to 15 minutes during a game .

I don't know if the NFL adopted it, but once the Delta variant took hold, the recommendation for close contact dropped to 6 minutes.

It's not just Burrow I am concerned about, everyone on the team and staff are now in jeopardy of testing positive, as it is doubtful that Watt is the only one on that team who will end up on the list.
Reply/Quote
Vaccinated players, like Joe, are not considered high-risk close contacts. The only concern is if he (or any of our players) test positive. A vaccinated player can return with no symptoms and 2 negative tests within 24 hours. A non-vaccinated player is out 10 days minimum.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 09:00 PM)pally Wrote: Vaccinated players, like Joe, are not considered high-risk close contacts. The only concern is if he (or any of our players) test positive. A vaccinated player can return with no symptoms and 2 negative tests within 24 hours. A non-vaccinated player is out 10 days minimum.

That's what I didn't wanna elaborate on in my post.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Was listening to "Moving the Chains" today, and Jim Miller was talking all about how he felt TJ Twat seemed lethargic on the field, and just couldn't get that extra push. (of course, no credit to our line that dominated him) He surmised all about how Twat must have been suffering the Covid while on the field. And then I thought of his scum move with Burrow (which I am quite sure Tomlin put him up to). Now I feel like we've seen Burrow bitten by a zombie, and we are waiting for the fever to take him down. Man, I sure hope that's not the case but I have a sick feeling.
Reply/Quote
Is Zac going to have to take Joe out behind PBS and tell him to look at the flowers?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 09:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is Zac going to have to take Joe out behind PBS and tell him to look at the flowers?

Awe man...... Cry
Reply/Quote
Joe's gonna be fine... He makes good decisions.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Burrow is like Ellie from Last of Us…

Reply/Quote
Is this Walking Dead before or after Rick Grimes?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 10:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Is this Walking Dead before or after Rick Grimes?

During.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Hate to break it to you guys but this isn’t Bengals related even though we just played them the day before his positive test and it could result in positive Bengals tests. Jungle Noise police slacking this week! Don’t feel bad though, I made the same mistake after we played Chubb earlier this year and he tested positive.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 09:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is Zac going to have to take Joe out behind PBS and tell him to look at the flowers?

That series should have been shown the flowers after Andrew Lincoln left.  Idiots could have salvaged it if they hadn't killed off Carl on a whim.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 10:53 PM)Roland Wrote: That series should have been shown the flowers after Andrew Lincoln left.  Idiots could have salvaged it if they hadn't killed off Carl on a whim.

Should have ended much earlier than that. The comic had some lulls after issue #100, but I’m glad Kirkman didn’t keep milking forever like AMC did with the show.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Should have ended much earlier than that. The comic had some lulls after issue #100, but I’m glad Kirkman didn’t keep milking forever like AMC did with the show.

I just couldn't keep reading after the war with the Saviors ended and Rick let Negan live. 

The body count from his group in both the comics and the show is really high and for much lesser issues. It was such a deviation from how things had been and just made it hard to keep reading. 

Oh, sorry to anyone who is that far behind in the show or comics and this was a spoiler.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
That's a shame. Pittsburgh's chances of beating the Ravens just got slimmer.
Reply/Quote