Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB @ Detroit
Rooting for the Lions. Last week they broke their 32yr playoff drought. We've been there and we know the excitement of their fans right now. Happy for this team and rooting for them to go all the way.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, looks like I lost the game on tv for some reason?

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 06:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, looks like I lost the game on tv for some reason?

Same here, I was watching on WDTN in Dayton. Thought it was cable at first but all other channels are working. I then tried the stream via NBC, was logged in via our cable company (which always works), and the screen said they were having "technical issues."  Listening to the radio stream and the game is going on, so it must just be an NBC problem.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The tv is magically back.

Disappointing first half, with Tampa getting the ball to start the second half. Need to lock down #13. I was told pe-game that was the game plan.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 06:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The tv is magically back.

Disappointing first half, with Tampa getting the ball to start the second half.  Need to lock down #13.  I was told pe-game that was the game plan.

Yep. Now watching. This is a good game and Detroits defense looks like they are getting their shit together.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 06:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. Now watching. This is a good game and Detroits defense looks like they are getting their shit together.

That would be a definite improvement.  It's been their Achilles Heal all season.  Too many damn chunk plays today.  This sounding familiar?   
Reply/Quote
Good series by the D. More TFLs, please.
Reply/Quote
Tampa doesn't give up rushing TDs, so that's nice to see.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 06:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That would be a definite improvement.  It's been their Achilles Heal all season.  Too many damn chunk plays today.  This sounding familiar?   

Absolutely. 

Reply/Quote
Gotta give Mayfield props on that shit.

Reply/Quote
That seemed mostly effortless. Need to answer here, Jared.
Reply/Quote
Annnnnnd there goes the damn tv again.

TD Lions! Sounded exciting on the radio.
Reply/Quote
TD LIONS!!!!

I'll use the only big cat symbol readily available.

Tiger
Reply/Quote
Jahmyr Gibbs is really really good I wanted him in stripes so bad last draft lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Detroit not messing around
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 07:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Detroit not messing around

Can’t believe I just heard a ref say “there was absolutely no evidence that the defender interfered with the receiver’s ability to catch the ball” this is in regards to the TB failed 2point conversion.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 20tkl2.jpg]

YEAH, BABY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I like it.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Time to go **** up the 49ers.
Reply/Quote
Strong O line. They stole Ragnow from us and we got Price. Bengals need to ask someone who they should draft for O line at 18 because they are terrible at it. Then they can give advice on a WR in return.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote