Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB @ Detroit
(01-21-2024, 07:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Jahmyr Gibbs is really really good I wanted him in stripes so bad last draft lol.

Yup! Really wanted Gibbs in the first and LaPorta in round 2. Was shocked Det picked both as early as they did. Well not really shocked since Det seems to always get the players I wanted like Gibbs, LaPorta, Ragnow, Maybin, Reynolds, Anzalone.
Reply/Quote
Detroit pizza don't look bad.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 08:19 PM)Destro Wrote: Detroit pizza don't look bad.

Got one finishing up right now.  Seemed like an appropriate dinner today.  Either I'd need it to celebrate or to soothe my wounded soul LOL  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 08:19 PM)Destro Wrote: Detroit pizza don't look bad.

Jets. Not sure if it’s as good as what’s in Detroit, but I like it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I kind of miss getting rid of the demons like Det is doing. We only got one left.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So very happy Detroit won !! And so very happy Hayfield got knocked out of playoffs and the icing on the cake, he ended it Hilarious
Reply/Quote
My pre season SB picks were Cincy Vs Det ?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 08:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: My pre season SB picks were Cincy Vs Det ?

That has always been my dream matchup, with us finally winning one and Detroit getting off the never-been list.  Hopefully at least the second half of that dream can come true next Sunday.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 08:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: So very happy Detroit won !! And so very happy Hayfield got knocked out of playoffs and the icing on the cake, he ended it  Hilarious

Mayfield is a lock to throw an INT when you need a game-winning drive...he's uncanny at it.  I don't get the hatred of him though, he's in the NFC and irrelevant to us and the better he looks the worse the Browns look.
Reply/Quote
Barnes went to a high school near mine.

Happy to see him come up with the big play to seal the game.

Bruce Kozerski actually started the football program at Barnes' high school in '98.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Mayfield is a lock to throw an INT when you need a game-winning drive...he's uncanny at it.  I don't get the hatred of him though, he's in the NFC and irrelevant to us and the better he looks the worse the Browns look.

He's a class "A" Richard all the way around all day long.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 10:00 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's a class "A" Richard all the way around all day long.

That said, I'm still happy he has more playoff wins in recent years than his former team the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Happy for the fans of the Lions, this has been a long time coming for them. Now just hoping that they can pull off the upset next weekend.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 10:56 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Happy for the fans of the Lions, this has been a long time coming for them.  Now just hoping that they can pull off the upset next weekend.

Yup

And since they're kinda sorta my hometown team (Portsmouth Spartans) I've always been a closet Lions fan. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 01:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

And since they're kinda sorta my hometown team (Portsmouth Spartans) I've always been a closet Lions fan. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that
Reply/Quote
the Lions could do an avenger for us vs the niners...
Reply/Quote