Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TD Dance
OK I know this is a pretty lame post but i was just watching the top 10 best TD dances and was wanting to know which one of the All Time Bengals TD dances was your favorite. I didnt care for them myself but i though the CJ CPR was pretty funny but my favorite was not Icky (hated it) or Chad, It was Kelly Washington's Squirrel Dance.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 08:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: OK I know this is a pretty lame post but i was just watching the top 10 best TD dances and was wanting to know which one of the All Time Bengals TD dances was your favorite. I didnt care for them myself but i though the CJ CPR was pretty funny but my favorite was not Icky (hated it) or Chad, It was Kelly Washington's Squirrel Dance.

Great thread about this years ago on the other boards.

Hop you don't break your ankle jumping off  the bandwagon
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:30 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Great thread about this years ago on the other boards.

What's this post about?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 08:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: OK I know this is a pretty lame post but i was just watching the top 10 best TD dances and was wanting to know which one of the All Time Bengals TD dances was your favorite. I didnt care for them myself but i though the CJ CPR was pretty funny but my favorite was not Icky (hated it) or Chad, It was Kelly Washington's Squirrel Dance.

The squirrel was horrible, man.  Really horrible.  

Chad has to have the best.  The riverdance was my personal favorite.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:30 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Great thread about this years ago on the other boards.

So if someone wasn't on the old message board, he or she must be a bandwagon fan?
Reply/Quote
The Squirrel was awesome.

Chad had some good ones, but he took it too far. It got lame after a while when he thought he had to do something bigger and better every time.
Reply/Quote
I will have to go with the Kelly Washington Squirrel dance as the favorite followed by the Isaac Curtis ultra smooth over the shoulder behind back spike.Isaac Curtis Cincinnati Bengals Receiver: http://youtu.be/WfwNmpRB8-4
I enjoyed several of Chads dances except he never developed a "signature" TD celebration.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The squirrel was horrible, man.  Really horrible.  

You did NOT just say that.

[Image: kellywashington.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kelly Washington's squirrel dance was my favorite.

I remember when I first seen him do it, it was like what the hell was that. 

And now after all these years and seeing it many times, it's like what the the hell is that. Oh, I know what that is .....thats...... What the hell is that????
Reply/Quote
Have to go with the Riverdance as the best in my memory.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 04:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The Squirrel was awesome.

Chad had some good ones, but he took it too far.  It got lame after a while when he thought he had to do something bigger and better every time.

Yeah it really got stupid after the initial few dances.  The HOF jacket, the proposal to the cheerleader, Santa Clause bag....Yuck!

It just turned into a circus and not football.  It became all about Chad and not focusing on the task at hand.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:48 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Have to go with the Riverdance as the best in my memory.

It was the best recent one. I'm an old timer though so the Ickey shuffle still has a special place for me.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:55 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: So if someone wasn't on the old message board, he or she must be a bandwagon fan?

It's not even like the OP wasn't part of the old boards...he definitely was. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:07 AM)Curtis85 Wrote: the Isaac Curtis ultra smooth over the shoulder behind back spike

My favorite.  I had forgotten about it until I saw some highlights.  Brought back good memories.
Reply/Quote
The Kelly Washington ( Squirrel Dance) , the Curtis ( over the shoulder spike), Elbert Woods (Icky Shuffle) were all "uniquely"created original TD celebrations. The (river dance) not so original. I mean White Shoes Johnson (Oilers) Butch Johnson of Dallas (California Quake) original
Reply/Quote
ickey started it all, end of thread
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I never really cared much for any td dance. It's always seemed a bit over the top as if they score TDs without any help from the rest of the team.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I hate touchdown dances. The very best dance is to walk over and hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I hate touchdown dances. The very best dance is to walk over and hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before.

This 

Shows CLASS
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I hate touchdown dances. 

(11-08-2015, 07:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: This 

Shows CLASS

Whacked supporting the hate.

Who would have thunk it?
Reply/Quote