Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TD Dance
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like at least some of Chad's celebrations, but I sure as hell don't miss the penalties that accompanied some others.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 07:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I hate touchdown dances. The very best dance is to walk over and hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before.

The legendary PAUL BROWN publically did the Icky Shuffle. If it was ok with a kegend and innovator like Paul Brown.......it's ok with me.
Loosen up. "The Shuffle" actually use to RALLY and HYPE UP the Bengal players that run to the Super Bowl . Loosen up a little....it's fun.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 06:12 AM)Curtis85 Wrote: The legendary PAUL BROWN publically did the Icky Shuffle. If it was ok with a kegend and innovator like Paul Brown.......it's ok with me.
Loosen up. "The Shuffle" actually use to RALLY and HYPE UP the Bengal players that run to the Super Bowl . Loosen up a little....it's fun.

I'm plenty loose. I don't mind jumping up and down  and chest bumping with excitement, or spiking the ball, but the scripted dances to me are ridiculous. All they are is a "look at me" moment. You didn't cure cancer, you didn't cure world hunger, you caught a ball. Hand it to the ref and get back to the sidelines.....JMO...
Reply/Quote
My favorites were when chad 1st started hitting his stride with the please don't fine me sign, then when he putted the ball with the pylon and of course the river dance.

I think the whole nfl looked forward to when chad was gonna score.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 01:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's not even like the OP wasn't part of the old boards...he definitely was. 

You'll have to excuse Slappy/Mike, he's got his own set of "fan rules" that make no sense.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote