Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDN mock
Just running a few mocks and this one came up...What to do, what to do at #33?

J Willis OT
Dobbind RB
J Jones OT
Queen LB
Murray LB

4 players that would fit what we need...Do you trade back a few spot knowing that you can still get a player of need and probably on your board? I would think that Jedrick Willis would be the pick though...I see him top 15 in most mocks.
Reply/Quote
You draft Hedrick wills then trade back up and get Queen or Murray

But this draft is unbelievably far fetched
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 04:24 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Just running a few mocks and this one came up...What to do, what to do at #33?

J Willis OT
Dobbind RB
J Jones OT
Queen LB
Murray LB

4 players that would fit what we need...Do you trade back a few spot knowing that you can still get a player of need and probably on your board?  I would think that Jedrick Willis would be the pick though...I see him top 15 in most mocks.

Willis all day, every day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 04:24 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Just running a few mocks and this one came up...What to do, what to do at #33?

J Willis OT
Dobbind RB
J Jones OT
Queen LB
Murray LB

4 players that would fit what we need...Do you trade back a few spot knowing that you can still get a player of need and probably on your board?  I would think that Jedrick Willis would be the pick though...I see him top 15 in most mocks.

unless he is already gone.. I have stated I like Baun over Queen.. I don;t thin Murray will even be there of your list.. I would pass on the OTs.. target Simpson Clemson and Lewis LSU at guard
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 08:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: unless he is already gone.. I have stated I like Baun over Queen.. I don;t thin Murray will even be there of your list.. I would pass on the OTs.. target Simpson Clemson and Lewis LSU at guard

Simpson or Lewis would be a huge disappointment in the 2nd round. If you do want a Guard at 33 and he is there you take RUIZ and be done with it.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 04:59 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: You draft Hedrick wills then trade back up and get Queen or Murray

But this draft is unbelievably far fetched

Absolutely.  Willis there is nonsense.  I go Murray over Jones in that scenario. I'd like the trade back up scenario if one of the 2 LBs fell far enough, but one is gone by 33.
Reply/Quote
If Wills is available at 20, Bengals need to trade up to get him.

He definitely won't be there at 33.
Reply/Quote