Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDN's 2023 Top 100 prospects list
A guy I was really impressed with last night was Jared Verse DE out of Florida State. Damn good pass rusher.
Reply/Quote
Look for O'Cyrus Torrence G to make his way on to some boards. He is a small school transfer who moved to the SEC for his senior year and had a very good 1st week. The site I follow already lists him as a day 2 prospect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not too sure what to think of Kayshon Boutte at this point. His production has been mediocre. Caught his 1st td pass today, but that's his only one this year. Saw a PFF mock that left him out of the 1st round. Draftek's mock has him being picked 49th.
Reply/Quote
Tuli Tuipulohu DT/DE USC has to be one of the biggest risers on this list.

TYD stats...
32 tackles
17 1/2 TFL
11 1/2 sacks

He's 6'4 290. Been named PAC 12 lineman of the week 4 times this year.

If you look at the Bengals, they have generated 14 sacks so far in 9 games which ranks them 30th. Another rotational body would be welcome.

He's pushed himself into round two conversation. How much higher, who knows...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 07:12 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Tuli Tuipulohu DT/DE USC has to be one of the biggest risers on this list.  

TYD stats...
32 tackles
17 1/2 TFL
11 1/2 sacks

He's 6'4 290.  Been named PAC 12 lineman of the week 4 times this year.

If you look at the Bengals, they have generated 14 sacks so far in 9 games which ranks them 30th.  Another rotational body would be welcome.

He's pushed himself into round two conversation.  How much higher, who knows...

Yep!
I was actually working him into my Rd 2 of an upcoming mock!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 07:12 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Tuli Tuipulohu DT/DE USC has to be one of the biggest risers on this list.  

TYD stats...
32 tackles
17 1/2 TFL
11 1/2 sacks

He's 6'4 290.  Been named PAC 12 lineman of the week 4 times this year.

If you look at the Bengals, they have generated 14 sacks so far in 9 games which ranks them 30th.  Another rotational body would be welcome.

He's pushed himself into round two conversation.  How much higher, who knows...

(11-16-2022, 08:10 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep!
I was actually working him into my Rd 2 of an upcoming mock!

Nice, Tuli Tuipulohu is now on my list for the 2nd round. Need to watch out for this guy next time I watch USC.

Thank Goalpost, reps. Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 03:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, Tuli Tuipulohu is now on my list for the 2nd round. Need to watch out for this guy next time I watch USC.

Thank Goalpost, reps. Cool

ZT really likes to take guys who: 

1) Are productive college players 
2) Are team leaders/captains 
3) Are winners

We don't tend to take guys who are workout wonders or not that productive/impactful on the field. 

I think that is a solid philosophy.  If you are a good football player, you should be productive. 
Reply/Quote