OHIO STATE

199: R6P24
WR/KR/PR KOLBY LISTENBEE
TCU

245: R7P24
CB/KR/PR LESHAUN SIMS
SOUTHERN UTAH
Reply/Quote
This is the first mock draft I have ever posted on here. I wanted to fit a OG or C in there,maybe in place of Perry or Henry but I like having Perry off the edge. As for Henry, I know we picked 2 TE's last year but it never hurts having another complete TE with Eifert's past injuries. Let me know what you guys think.
Reply/Quote
I view Cravens as more of a LB so I don't think I would love back to back guys at that position when we are already going to have a tough time getting PJ Dawson on the field next season. He is behind Mauluaga, Vinny Rey, and Dansby right now and that is not even counting when Burfict comes off suspension. We will be lucky to see us draft any Linebacker in the first few rounds most likely just because roster spots are so tight at that position as is. Do like the Doctson and Listenbee picks at WR though. Washington would be amazing in the 5th but I see him likely being drafted in the 2nd or 3rd. Henry is the best Tight End in the draft so unlikely he is available in the 4th but would understand the pick because of value. Would have liked to seen you take a CB and DE early on in this mock instead of two LB's and a TE.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 02:12 AM)TKUHL Wrote: 24: R1P24  
WR JOSH DOCTSON
TCU

55: R2P24  
OLB/SS SU'A CRAVENS
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

87: R3P24  
OLB/DE JOSHUA PERRY
OHIO STATE

122: R4P24  
TE HUNTER HENRY
ARKANSAS

161: R5P22
DT ADOLPHUS WASHINGTON
OHIO STATE

199: R6P24  
WR/KR/PR KOLBY LISTENBEE
TCU

245: R7P24  
CB/KR/PR LESHAUN SIMS
SOUTHERN UTAH

Really like the first two picks if they were to happen.

You have Henry, Washington, and Listenbee taken at least 2 rounds later than they will likely go.
Henry is rated as the top TE. He will get taken within the first two rounds from a TE needy team.
Washington did very well against both the run and pass and can play multiple spots along the line. He will go no later than the third.
Listenbee MIGHT fall to the 6th, but his speed will cause someone to overdraft him  in a slow draft class (likely the 4th).

I too would remove Perry and get a more prototypical 4-3 DE, as the Bengals don't go for standup edge rushers. Now if you had him pegged as a 4-3 SAM, perhaps, but I don't see it with the LBs the Bengals have.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea I would rather have a true DE higher but this is just the way the draft played out. Its crazy with Washington and Hunter, some mocks have them very High and others have Hunter 4th and Washington around 12th at their positions. Im working on another more "Bengals realistic" draft to see how it turns out. Thanks for taking the time to check this one out.
Reply/Quote