Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK GOD
(08-14-2016, 01:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That and football championships.

And number of murderers that their fans worship.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 02:04 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And number of murderers that their fans worship.

You know what we have in common? Number of players in the Hall of Fame. 

Well... until 2018. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 03:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You know what we have in common? Number of players in the Hall of Fame. 

Well... until 2018. 
You're not counting the players from your team, pre-1996 ?
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 12:42 AM)jason Wrote: I guess the capri pants and sweater ain't so bad if your name is Chet or Lance... But that purple hat and the chin whiskers are just whack. The footwear is sorely lacking as well.... But whatever. Dab on dem folks.

I've always been a sucker for eccentricity, but Cam is striking out here.

Or Alessandra.
[Image: article-2419560-1BC92A02000005DC-68_634x799.jpg]

Seriously though it's so throwback...

[Image: 9907594_orig.jpg]

And Capris?  Really?!?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 03:42 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Reread his post.

Address what he actually said.

He said that he was thankful not to have to root for a quarterback with bad fashion sense and implied that on-field success wouldn't help.  
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 11:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He said that he was thankful not to have to root for a quarterback with bad fashion sense and implied that on-field success wouldn't help.  

So didn't say he wouldn't even if he won his team a SB?

Kay.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 12:08 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: So didn't say he wouldn't even if he won his team a SB?

Kay.

Reread MY post and tell me where I said 'won' a SB.  I suggested that a QB's fashion sense was more important to him than MAKING IT TO a SB.  Which the guy he was so glad he didn't have to root for has actually done.  

Kay?
Reply/Quote
Men arguing among themselves over an outfit worn by another man? And fashion accessories?  I've seen some crazy shit in my time, but . . . C'mon, man!

FYI, I have a great recipe for a steak marinade if any of you are interested.

My mom ran her big mouth about me wearing a tie and sport coat without a shirt to my wife . . . Who will never let me ***** forget it!!!  Jesus Christ, one damn time. Who hasn't done that?  Let. It. Go.
Reply/Quote
I would love to learn more about that wonderful marinade.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 03:26 PM)Harmening Wrote: I would love to learn more about that wonderful marinade.

Teriyaki
Garlic
Ginger
Honey

I don't measure anything. I use the "that looks about right" method. 
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 03:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Teriyaki
Garlic
Ginger
Honey

Mmmm...sounds scrumptious.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Garlic
Ginger
Honey

I use one very similar to this when I grill up a tri-tip.  I definitely go easy on the honey, so that I prevent the burning of the sugar content.  
Wicked good flavor, though.  I like your taste.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 10:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In fairness Jason, maybe we just don't understand it because rather than just rioting and looting anytime we need a new wardrobe, we actually buy ours. 

The difference between Cincinnati and Baltimore, I guess.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/what-really-happened-cincinnati-12172.html Shocked
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 05:38 PM)Harmening Wrote: I use one very similar to this when I grill up a tri-tip.  I definitely go easy on the honey, so that I prevent the burning of the sugar content.  
Wicked good flavor, though.  I like your taste.  Cool

I only use about a tsp of honey. Probably 2-3 tbsp of the garlic and ginger paste. I prefer a little more garlic than ginger. 
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 07:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I prefer a little more garlic than ginger. 

I prefer a little more mary ann than ginger.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 03:26 PM)Harmening Wrote: I would love to learn more about that wonderful marinade.

Garlic
Ginger
Honey

I made a brown sugar butter mix the other day. Added a bit of red pepper in it for a kick. Brushed it on the corn I grilled and on the steak. It was good. I usually prefer to cook my steaks with just butter.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 08:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I made a brown sugar butter mix the other day. Added a bit of red pepper in it for a kick. Brushed it on the corn I grilled and on the steak. It was good. I usually prefer to cook my steaks with just butter.

This literally made my mouth water.   :drool:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 07:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: I prefer a little more mary ann than ginger.

Put me down for equal parts of each. 
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 08:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I made a brown sugar butter mix the other day. Added a bit of red pepper in it for a kick. Brushed it on the corn I grilled and on the steak. It was good. I usually prefer to cook my steaks with just butter.

I had something similar for grilling pork tenderloin. Brown sugar, sesame oil, honey, and a hint of cinnamon. Been awhile since I used that one. I need to try to find that recipe. 

Jesus, don't believe I'm swapping recipes on a football message board. 

This recipe is close, but the same as I've used in the past.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 10:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I had something similar for grilling pork tenderloin. Brown sugar, sesame oil, honey, and a hint of cinnamon. Been awhile since I used that one. I need to try to find that recipe. 

Jesus, don't believe I'm swapping recipes on a football message board. 

This recipe is close, but the same as I've used in the past.

brown sugar, cinnamon, and red pepper is my go to rub for pulled pork. 

Reply/Quote