Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BRIGHT SIDE IS......
Big Grin 
We lost the game to the Browns but we played a good second half because we were garbage in the first half.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Dude that is the worst bright side ever. There is absolutely no bright side losing to the browns and giving up 35 points to boot. We are an absolute joke and this is unacceptable
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:24 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Dude that is the worst bright side ever. There is absolutely no bright side losing to the browns and giving up 35 points to boot. We are an absolute joke and this is unacceptable

Oh c'mon Andy! At least this team is entertaining when they lose.  They don't mess around with losing.. 
Here's another bright side..Maybe, just maybe the league in its infinite wisdom will make sure we win the next few games just to keep people tuning in to keep the division appearing to be competitive!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The bright side is I decided to stop watching Bengals games the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The bright side is my CFL team is playing in the Grey Cup today.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the XFL team we get after Mike Brown, and his crappy franchise, leaves will be Awesome!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The bright side is my CFL team is playing in the Grey Cup today.

Ottawa or Calgary?  Last year's game was a hoot with all of that snow, and then it turned out to be a really exciting game.  Maybe that's my play this evening.  After witnessing that abomination at PBS in person today, maybe I should shelve the NFL for the rest of today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ottawa or Calgary?  Last year's game was a hoot with all of that snow, and then it turned out to be a really exciting game.  Maybe that's my play this evening.  After witnessing that abomination at PBS in person today, maybe I should shelve the NFL for the rest of today.

I only started paying attention this year.  My uncle and I both have that sort of "pick a team and root for them for the hell of it" mentality and he's a Tiger Cats fan so I picked Calgary.  I actually have a custom made Stampeders jersey of Erik Kramer, since he was a favorite player of mine back in the day and before he was in the NFL he had one ho hum year in Calgary in 1988.  I'm odd.

The CFL is fun in a silly sort of way, I'll admit.  It's like the NFL with 3 downs, huge end zones, and more maple syrup.
Reply/Quote
Brighter side is the gave a good effort and keep playing to the end. We just have to coach them up and. O crap I sound just like Marvin after a loss
Reply/Quote
Guys were flying around and having fun. That's all that matters.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guys were flying plodding around and not having fun.  That's all that matters.

Don't be so optimistic. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I only started paying attention this year.  My uncle and I both have that sort of "pick a team and root for them for the hell of it" mentality and he's a Tiger Cats fan so I picked Calgary.  I actually have a custom made Stampeders jersey of Erik Kramer, since he was a favorite player of mine back in the day and before he was in the NFL he had one ho hum year in Calgary in 1988.  I'm odd.

The CFL is fun in a silly sort of way, I'll admit.  It's like the NFL with 3 downs, huge end zones, and more maple syrup.

Not odd at all.  I was a "Brass" fan myself, at least throughout his tenure in Detroit.  Ah, that magical season of '91 and what could have been (sigh).  I like Saskatchewan for some reason, and I could never root for Hamilton with their shit black and yellow color scheme.

And, one can never have too much maple syrup  ThumbsUp 

Looks a little chilly in Edmonton tonight.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
AHHA! FINALLY ! Reuben Foster is available!  Simply replace his current gf with both Mikey and Marvin and all our troubles will be over!    

Reply/Quote
I kind of like the name RedBlacks just because it really doesn't make sense.  We COULD be the OrangeBlacks you know .That would fix all our problems in one fell swoop! .... No? 

Reply/Quote
The bright side is now we are pretty much out of the playoffs, maybe Marvin will be gone at the end of the season....
Reply/Quote
Could NOT even win at home. Its about time the Browns take 2 from us?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The bright side is now we are pretty much out of the playoffs, maybe Marvin will be gone at the end of the season....

Hopefully he'll be gone after this game. I would love to wake up with news that he has been fired.
Reply/Quote
Bright side is Mike Brown is very old
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 11:27 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Bright side is Mike Brown is very old

He will outlive us all. 
Reply/Quote
The bright side is we'll be moving On from bitching about the season to bitching about the off season
Reply/Quote