Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE MORNING AFTER ???
"There's got to be a morning after. " Seems like I heard that before.

Anyone thought about what your gonna do Monday morning? No matter the results of tomorrow's game, I will be in no state to do much in the way of constructive work. If we win(as I expect) , I will be riding a high that and will never be able to focus. If , by some strange scenario, it doesn't turn out the way I hope, I will be down in the dumps and in no mood to find the curvature of a vector-valued function. I am pre-recording Monday's lectures and letting the students do Monday as they wish.

What about you? What are your plans for Monday? Same schedule as usual or are you gonna modify your itinerary ?

Are schools in Cincinnati cancelled for Monday?
Reply/Quote
Monday morning will find me possibly still going. Lol I won't want that feeling to ever end tomorrow night!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope the weather is clear on Monday. I may put my favorite Monday morning song in the player and just ride and ride all day!!!

ENJOY!!!

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/WJS3ouU1ZD8[/video]

Reply/Quote
Will have to work Monday but expecting to still be in a fog with blurred vision and headache.

Yet will be walking on sunshine and proudly wearing my Bengals gear for all the steeler fans to see.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:03 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Will have to work Monday but expecting to still be in a fog with blurred vision and headache.

Yet will be walking on sunshine and proudly wearing my Bengals gear for all the steeler fans to see.

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/-87SJXMpRfE[/video]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:38 PM)Science Friction Wrote: "There's got to be a morning after. "   Seems like I heard that before.  

Anyone thought about what your gonna do Monday morning?   No matter the results of tomorrow's game, I will be in no state to do much in the way of constructive work. If we win(as I expect) , I will be riding a high that and will never be able to focus. If , by some strange scenario, it doesn't turn out the way I hope, I will be down in the dumps and in no mood to find the curvature of a vector-valued function. I am pre-recording Monday's lectures and letting the students do Monday as they wish.

What about you?  What are your plans for Monday?  Same schedule as usual or are you gonna modify your itinerary ?

Unfortunately, I have too much stuff to do at work Monday that I won't have the luxury to take off.
If the Bengals win, I'll be wearing my Bengals attire Monday (aside from the interview I am conducting).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Take my daughter to daycare and come home to soak it in. I’m
Hoping I hear most analysts eat a little crow.
Reply/Quote
Most of my co-workers are Bengal fans, so we will all be in the same mood, win, chatty. Lose... don't say a word.
Reply/Quote
Monday morning is just going to be part of Sunday night this week.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I told my boss and group that I will be out on Monday. If the Bengals win, I will be out all week.
Reply/Quote
I am off on Monday…if Bengals win then I will almost wish I could be at work to gloat but there will be plenty of time for that.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:46 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Monday morning is just going to be part of Sunday night this week.

That's how I see it, Cup.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:38 PM)Science Friction Wrote: "There's got to be a morning after. "   Seems like I heard that before.  

Anyone thought about what your gonna do Monday morning?   No matter the results of tomorrow's game, I will be in no state to do much in the way of constructive work. If we win(as I expect) , I will be riding a high that and will never be able to focus. If , by some strange scenario, it doesn't turn out the way I hope, I will be down in the dumps and in no mood to find the curvature of a vector-valued function. I am pre-recording Monday's lectures and letting the students do Monday as they wish.

What about you?  What are your plans for Monday?  Same schedule as usual or are you gonna modify your itinerary ?

So you're saying it's going to be a manic Monday either way regarding the Bengals.  Whoooaaa-oooh.
Reply/Quote
I'm either gonna have a little more pep to my step or...I don't wanna even think about that.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I took the day off since I know I wouldn't be getting much done. I'll probably watch the game over because I'm sure it will all seem unreal Sunday night.
Reply/Quote
Over here the game will finish on monday morning (Kick off 12:30 am), so on monday I took a day off at work. Gonna be tired but hopefully totally satisfied.
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
I took monday off work, I work in Cleveland, it's all Browns fans.
Reply/Quote
I'm still dealing with the morning before

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Whatever the outcome, Monday means it's all over. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Whatever the outcome, Monday means it's all over. 

Monday means work on the back to back.
Reply/Quote