Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Throw & Catch, 3 & 11
It might have been the best, most clutch play I’ve seen in a long time.

The throw was pure balls. Just an assassin with nerves of steel.

Tee made a strong, amazing catch.

If that play isn’t made, there is a legitimate chance the game has a different outcome.

I’m in awe of the skill position players we’ve assembled.

It’s unbelievable to watch, but I think we all deserve this period of bliss, because we are all too familiar with the other side.

WHO DEY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: ....It’s unbelievable to watch, but I think we all deserve this period of bliss, because we are all too familiar with the other side.

WHO DEY

Totally agree.  I think, for me, it finally feels like the Bengals have "arrived."
Even with going to the Super Bowl last season... it still felt kinda "flukey."

NO MORE.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It might have been the best, most clutch play I’ve seen in a long time.

If that play isn’t made, there is a legitimate chance the game has a different outcome.

It’s unbelievable to watch, but I think we all deserve this period of bliss, because we are all too familiar with the other side.

WHO DEY

Agree. I commented in the Burrow thread I thought the play was blown dead the way Burrow sat back there. I was waiting to see him spike it but no he is just so cool back there. Also agree with the poster saying this team has arrived. If the line continues to progress and give Burrow a pocket the way they did tonight the only way we are going to lose is if we get in a shootout. The Bengals moved the ball at will tonight. It really felt more like a Bengals 10-14 point win rather than 3.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It might have been the best, most clutch play I’ve seen in a long time.

WHO DEY

Completely agree. I’ve said in other threads, it’s the best throw/catch I’ve seen these two make. Just absolutely insane.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:02 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Totally agree.  I think, for me, it finally feels like the Bengals have "arrived."
Even with going to the Super Bowl last season... it still felt kinda "flukey."

NO MORE.

We caught a few breaks here and there but I felt like we were arriving.

Reply/Quote
Tee is playing himself into a MASSIVE contract when he hits free agency.

Bittersweet. Guy is a baller.
Reply/Quote
Also, Perine needs to be the starter moving forward. He kept drives alive keeping us in short yardage for the past few weeks. He’s tougher, slipperier, and harder to bring down. I think he earned the starting job. I know it won’t go that way, but it should. He filled in better than anyone could have expected.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:07 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Agree. I commented in the Burrow thread I thought the play was blown dead the way Burrow sat back there. I was waiting to see him spike it but no he is just so cool back there. Also agree with the poster saying this team has arrived. If the line continues to progress and give Burrow a pocket the way they did tonight the only way we are going to lose is if we get in a shootout. The Bengals moved the ball at will tonight. It really felt more like a Bengals 10-14 point win rather than 3.

That’s the crazy thing. They could have had a 21-3 lead. And the 4th & Goal from the 1. Boyd with an inexplicable drop of a TD pass.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:09 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Tee is playing himself into a MASSIVE contract when he hits free agency.

Tee definitely is and Perine is setting himself up for a major pay raise as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That’s the crazy thing. They could have had a 21-3 lead. And the 4th & Goal from the 1. Boyd with an inexplicable drop of a TD pass.

Yeah they actually beat them worse than the score. Could hung another seven in them at the end.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:09 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Tee is playing himself into a MASSIVE contract when he hits free agency.

I told the wife Tee is gonna get paid after next season. It just sucks it won't be by Cincy. Too many other contracts need signed.
Reply/Quote