Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THESE ARE THE GAMES THE BENGALS USED TO PISS AWAY!
Holy sh!t does it feel good to finally be the "CLUTCH" TEAM!
Reply/Quote
THESE ANNOUNCERS HATED IT! I’VE NEVER HEARD ANNOUNCERS SO UN EXCITED .. “BENGALS HANGIN IN THERE” WHEN WE WERE LEADING THE WHOLE GAME!! LETS SHUT THESE GUYS UP AND SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!
Reply/Quote
We almost pissed it away.

Had a 10 pt lead and the ball. Apple taunting.

The Burrow bad throw to Perine.

The sack to take us out of FG range.

Tee had a couple he could not hold on to.

But the D kept coming up huge.

The double stuff on 3rd and 1 (Tannehill, by Sample) and then the 4th and one stuff on Henry.

The Apple tipp and Wilson pick.

Bates came out strong with a pick.

The play Hilton made was incredible.

Reader was incredible all game.

FIRST ROAD PLAYOFF WIN IN FRANCHISE HISTORY!!!!!

Who Dey!

Gonna have to be better from here, no more Tannehill's.
Reply/Quote
Yes I am stunned
Still not used to this. I keep expecting the worst!

Guess I better start getting used to this
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:51 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Holy sh!t does it feel good to finally be the "CLUTCH" TEAM!

In my head, I was drawing up a post as to why the offense didn't adjust and keep a TE in to help.  Or why they didn't have a quicker outlet.  But then, Apple made a HUGE play, tipped it and Logan picked it.  Then, Burrow, Chase, and McPherson. 

It's a different ballgame, friends.  Burrow is just next level and it permeates the entire team.

My only concern right now is that Hendrickson is healthy next week.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We got sacked 9 times and won lol. That has to scare the **** out of coordinators. "What more can we do?". One of the talking heads said Burrow is just out there playing for his 2nd LSU chip lol. He doesn't care this is the NFL or a superbowl is out there. There is something wrong with Burrow, he is a a crazy good mfer.
Reply/Quote
There wouldve been like 3 Perine plays under Marvin
-Housh
Reply/Quote
INT.
Burrow to Chase.
McPherson FG for the W.

I'm amazed this happened to us!
Reply/Quote
After the mic'd up in the jags game where burrow told the offensive line "we're gonna march down this field (5 minutes left), and kick the game winning field goal - mean, nasty, tough" I have to imagine what was said in that 20 second left huddle.

"I'm going to pass it to ja'marr, we've been holding back this play all game for this exact moment, give me 2 seconds to throw and this game is over."
Reply/Quote
Indeed.

The Bengals two playoff wins have not been the best performances, but they came out with the dub both times. Now they need to put their game face on and play their best football. Beating the Bills or Chiefs will be much more difficult with sloppy play.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:51 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Holy sh!t does it feel good to finally be the "CLUTCH" TEAM!

Some people used to call that the "Marvin Magic"  Ninja
Reply/Quote