Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Ward
(08-31-2017, 09:09 PM)bonesaw Wrote: But mine is true.  If they start Fedj over D-Smiff Imma be pissed off

Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 05:16 PM)Whatever Wrote: He hits hard though, so he'll be suspended pretty quickly if he signs here.

Can we sign him long enough to play the Steelers... have him hit Bell, Rapistburger, and Brown a couple times, and then let him retire to swim in a pool of Steelers fans tears when he gets suspended?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
TJ Ward would be an excellent addition to the Cincinnati defense for four reasons:

1. He hits so hard the officials won't consider Vontaze Burfict's play unusual.

2. The Bengals' defensive line and linebackers are horrible against the run which means the team needs a safety who can tackle in open space and prevent rushing touchdowns.

3. As a Brown, TJ Ward was one of the only safeties who could consistently throw off Ben Roethlisberger and Joe Flacco.

4. He was coached by Vance Joseph.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 09:58 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: TJ Ward would be an excellent addition to the Cincinnati defense for four reasons:

1.  He hits so hard the officials won't consider Vontaze Burfict's play unusual.

2.  The Bengals' defensive line and linebackers are horrible against the run which means the team needs a safety who can tackle in open space and prevent rushing touchdowns.

3.  As a Brown, TJ Ward was one of the only safeties who could consistently throw off Ben Roethlisberger and Joe Flacco.

4.  He was coached by Vance Joseph.

Bengals gave away what felt like 2 INT/year against Rapistburger when they let Reggie Nelson leave.

I guess offset by the 5 random unnecessary roughness Neslon would get for shoulder-to-chest hits that the refs flagged not because it was a penalty, but because he hit them simply too hard for them to not throw a flag.

Mandatory video post since I bought up Nelson:

I miss Nelson.   Sad

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote