Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Watt-concussion
Watt took a kick to the face on Thursday night and yet somehow escaped being diagnosed with a concussion even after requiring a darkened visor later on during the game. Now, I made a bet with myself after that hit that TJ Watt would somehow manage to play the entire game only to be diagnosed with a concussion AFTERWARDS, and sure enough...Friday he was placed in concussion protocol. He blew off post-game interviews because he had a "migraine"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12767181]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2023, 12:08 PM)pally Wrote: Watt took a kick to the face on Thursday night and yet somehow escaped being diagnosed with a concussion even after requiring a darkened visor later on during the game. Now, I made a bet with myself after that hit that TJ Watt would somehow manage to play the entire game only to be diagnosed with a concussion AFTERWARDS, and sure enough...Friday he was placed in concussion protocol.  He blew off post-game interviews because he had a "migraine"

NFL and NFLPA are reviewing the handling of his concussion.

NFL, NFLPA Reviewing Steelers' Handling Of T.J. Watt Concussion (profootballrumors.com)
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 10:06 PM)cinci4life Wrote: NFL and NFLPA are reviewing the handling of his concussion.

NFL, NFLPA Reviewing Steelers' Handling Of T.J. Watt Concussion (profootballrumors.com)

I’m sure Florio will be all over this.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote