Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOOL
Just want to see what reasons Marlon has for hating this band.

[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I saw the word TOOL and then your name right below it...

and was like.... yep that makes sense

LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:00 AM)BANJAXED Wrote: I saw the word TOOL and then your name right below it...

LOL

ThumbsUp

Howdy Arsehole!!

Reply/Quote
Mods:

Now that BJ is here can we all agree that we need to bring back negative rep. It's the only way to keep him in check.

Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(09-02-2015, 10:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Mods:

Now that BJ is here can we all agree that we need to bring back negative rep.  It's the only way to keep him in check.

The Mods love me.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 09:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Just want to see what reasons Marlon has for hating this band.

Seen Tool, and I must be honest they were good!! LOL....  But and I say this with a HUGE BUT!!!!  Maynard is a little silly at times...  I think Puscifer has some great songs...  My thing with Maynard is he does not believe in Jesus and yet like Marilyn Manson they spend so much time on something they don't believe in... never really understood that..  hahaha.. yeah Tool, is pretty ok...  but overrated for sure...  They are still packaged and sold like most bands... that reach this type of popularity level...  granted they have developed but Maynard was not always TOOL COOL...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdREH1BqGDk

I like Maynard better as he is now... LOL.. Yeah there is my 2 cents on the Subject.. LOL.. Atleast he is not Douche like Nirbana...
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:59 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I like Maynard better as he is now...  LOL..  Yeah there is my 2 cents on the Subject.. LOL..  Atleast he is not Douche like Nirbana...

Part of your reply is in the quote box with the link you're providing.  Then your Last "Sentence" is outside the quote box.  WTF?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:54 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Part of your reply is in the quote box with the link you're providing.  Then your Last "Sentence" is outside the quote box.  WTF?

Much like his musical opinion, his posting skills suck.   Wink

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Much like his musical opinion, his posting skills suck.   Wink

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Maynard is a wildly underrated musician.
He and Patton.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 04:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Maynard is a wildly underrated musician.
He and Patton.

Guy Seriously PATTON is I don't know how to explain Just the BEST!!!!!!!!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aA5NxTujqg
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:54 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Part of your reply is in the quote box with the link you're providing.  Then your Last "Sentence" is outside the quote box.  WTF?

Went to add and it just flipped on me!!  LOL Didn't feel like fixing it.....!!
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 03:53 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: ThumbsUp

Hey don't agree with that GUY!!!  HAHHAA..  Tongue
Reply/Quote
I respect Tool (where's coltsfan been anyway?), but their music has always been a little too plodding for me.  They are still probably better than 75- 80% of their contemporaries.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So this thread isn't about you?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why yes....yes you are a TOOL. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:00 AM)BANJAXED Wrote: I saw the word TOOL and then your name right below it...

LOL

That's funny shit right there.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 09:08 PM)jason Wrote: I respect Tool (where's coltsfan been anyway?), but their music has always been a little too plodding for me.  They are still probably better than 75- 80% of their contemporaries.

Really Plodding?  
Reply/Quote

LOL

(09-02-2015, 09:52 PM)Bryan Wrote: So this thread isn't about you?

(09-03-2015, 07:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Why yes....yes you are a TOOL. Mellow

(09-03-2015, 07:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's funny shit right there.

"Learn to swim" you fools.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 09:56 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Really Plodding?  

Yes Marlon.  The point of this thread was for you to hate on TOOL, not others' opinion of them. Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote