Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOOL
(09-03-2015, 10:08 AM)jason Wrote: Yes Marlon.  The point of this thread was for you to hate on TOOL, not others' opinion of them. Ninja

I get your opinion...It's similar to mine on RHCP...I recognize how good they are and I like a lot of songs of their.  I rarely seek them out though....Honestly never do.  If a song of theirs comes on I will listen to it and like it...but I can't listen to a lot of their music at one time.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 10:08 AM)jason Wrote: Yes Marlon.  The point of this thread was for you to hate on TOOL, not others' opinion of them. Ninja

Plodding, you think Tool lacks imagination and intelligence....  not exciting?  Have you ever been to a Tool concert?  
Reply/Quote
Bill Hicks. Love Bill Hicks.. while we are talking about Tool, love this guys stuff!!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:22 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Bill Hicks.  Love Bill Hicks.. while we are talking about Tool, love this guys stuff!!

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal EFFIN high on drugs.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal EFFIN high on drugs.

Man I tell you I like them just because it made me realize Bill Hicks was just so cool...  Love it....  [Image: hicks-hero.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:20 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Plodding, you think Tool lacks imagination and intelligence....  not exciting?  Have you ever been to a Tool concert?  

No Marlon.  I think the music itself is slow and plodding (though I'm sure there are exceptions).  I have no problem with the band.  I would even go so far as to say that I like them.  I am just not a fan.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:49 AM)jason Wrote: No Marlon.  I think the music itself is slow and plodding (though I'm sure there are exceptions).  I have no problem with the band.  I would even go so far as to say that I like them.  I am just not a fan.

Cool, cause the concerts were awesome.....   and very very entertaining...!!  laterzzzzzzzz!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 10:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I get your opinion...It's similar to mine on RHCP...I recognize how good they are and I like a lot of songs of their.  I rarely seek them out though....Honestly never do.  If a song of theirs comes on I will listen to it and like it...but I can't listen to a lot of their music at one time.

We understand......you like to get your hands on TOOL(s)...... ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love Tool .
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:28 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Man I tell you I like them just because it made me realize Bill Hicks was just so cool...  Love it....  [Image: hicks-hero.jpg]

Another Dead Hero! 

RIP Bill Hicks, best comedian ever!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:13 AM)magikod Wrote: Another Dead Hero! 

RIP Bill Hicks, best comedian ever!!

Between Hicks, or Hedberg...  I would think Hicks...  but just depends what mood I am in... 
Reply/Quote
I know most probably have seen this but this is still amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 08:10 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know most probably have seen this but this is still amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

I haven't seen that, and thought it was pretty cool. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Tool is a great band. Every one of the dudes in that band are exceptional at their craft.

Love the drummer the most though and i am a guitarist.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 08:10 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know most probably have seen this but this is still amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKLvYGqaC0

You are rocking those sticks!!!

Reply/Quote

That's awesome...Really cool. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 07:51 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Between Hicks, or Hedberg...  I would think Hicks...  but just depends what mood I am in... 

Bill Hicks hands down...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote