Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 10 List of QBs around the league
Yeah, Luck is not that good....but pile of shit Matt Ryan deserves a top 10 vote....

Did FOX or ESPN convince you that that overrated and overpaid pile of shit has ever done anything to be anointed a top 10 QB?

Holy shit! Derp
Reply/Quote
1) Rodgers
2) Brady
3) Roethlisberger
4) Brees
5) Luck
6) Romo
7) Rivers
8) Flacco
9) Wilson

Peyton Manning is somewhere on the list, I just have no idea where to put him at the moment. Could be as high as #2, or as low as #10.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:58 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Rodgers, Luck,  Pig Ben, Stafford, Romo, Flacco, Wilson, Rivers, Palmer, Brees

honorable mention: Dalton ... 4 straight playoff appearances  

BTW Peyton Manning is not even a top 15 QB anymore with his broken neck and noodle arm.

I don't get Stafford being on anyone's top 10 list.  Seriously, the guy is wayyyyy overrated.  Without Megatron and him passing 50 times a game, he's pretty average.  He had one good year (2011).
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 05:40 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I don't get Stafford being on anyone's top 10 list.  Seriously, the guy is wayyyyy overrated.  Without Megatron and him passing 50 times a game, he's pretty average.  He had one good year (2011).

He has won without having a running game since being in the league.  (Reggie Bush ******* sucks as well.)  Calvin Johnson has missed some time recently and Stafford still played aight.  Stafford has brought that franchise out of the depths of 0-16 and Matt Millen, so I think he is quite deserving of mention among the best in the league.  

They probably should have won that playoff game v DAL last year, but costly officiating sent them home early....  
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 12:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: He has won without having a running game since being in the league.  (Reggie Bush ******* sucks as well.)  Calvin Johnson has missed some time recently and Stafford still played aight.  Stafford has brought that franchise out of the depths of 0-16 and Matt Millen, so I think he is quite deserving of mention among the best in the league.  

They probably should have won that playoff game v DAL last year, but costly officiating sent them home early....  

Sorry.  I just don't see him much above Dalton.  Honestly.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote