Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP O-LINE IN 2 FOR BENGALS per ESPN
T-Teven Jenkins-Oklahoma State....T- Liam Eichenberg-Notre Dame....T-Dillon Radunz- North Dakota State....C-Landon Dickerson-Alabama

They are in ESPN Top 25 tonight, and Bengals teaming LSU Burrow and Chase combo back, still need Blocking for Burrow.

3 Tackles, but Bengals don't like Price, so don't rule out the SEC National Champs Alabama Center or Guard option.

It would be sad for Bengals NOT to draft a Blocker in round 1 or 2. As ESPN and NFL Network said last night, Burrow is getting killed behind weak Bengals Blocking.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 03:58 PM)kevin Wrote: T-Teven Jenkins-Oklahoma State....T- Liam Eichenberg-Notre Dame....T-Dillon Radunz- North Dakota State....C-Landon Dickerson-Alabama

They are in ESPN Top 25 tonight, and Bengals teaming LSU Burrow and Chase combo back, still need Blocking for Burrow.

3 Tackles, but Bengals don't like Price, so don't rule out the SEC National Champs Alabama Center or Guard option.

There have already been multiple threads made since the 1st round ended regarding OL available.
No need for yet another.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There have already been multiple threads made since the 1st round ended regarding OL available.
No need for yet another.

Then Bengals should listen to the fans, ESPN, NFL NETWORK and draft a Blocker early in 2.  

Burrow laying on ground injured, laying in hospital injured should have been a wake up call to Bengals to draft a Blocker in first 2 rounds. 

I saw Greg Cook ruined early. I saw Palmer get injured a lot due to poor blocking.  I saw Dalton get clobbered due to no blocking.  Bengals Blocking will make Burrow another Greg Cook short career if they do not add top talent to the Blocking.  Adding a late round slug would be no help and S.O.S. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:20 PM)kevin Wrote: Then Bengals should listen to the fans, ESPN, NFL NETWORK........

No they F'ing should not.  No NFL team should listen to any of those entities....ever.  

They should evaluate the players, rank them, have a strategy and draft and sign FA's to fill the scheme and improve the team.

The last thing I want is Duke Tobin listening to me or anyone else on these forums.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 03:58 PM)kevin Wrote: T-Teven Jenkins-Oklahoma State....T- Liam Eichenberg-Notre Dame....T-Dillon Radunz- North Dakota State....C-Landon Dickerson-Alabama

It would be sad for Bengals NOT to draft a Blocker in round 1 or 2.  As ESPN and NFL Network said last night, Burrow is getting killed behind weak Bengals Blocking.

I'm predicting Cosmi.... The team captain factor and his PFF overall grade is 90.8. For comparison, Sewell's was 95.something, if I recall.

Also, I would be a HUGE fan of drafting an ultra high value spot or position shallow in the draft (edge, TE, etc) and then coming in the 3rd & 4th with O line. It is a fascinating draft!
Reply/Quote

It would be sad for Bengals NOT to draft a Blocker in round 1 or 2.  As ESPN and NFL Network said last night, Burrow is getting killed behind weak Bengals Blocking.

of Course they all said Top OL tonight last night too lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:27 PM)Stewy Wrote: No they F'ing should not.  No NFL team should listen to any of those entities....ever.  

They should evaluate the players, rank them, have a strategy and draft and sign FA's to fill the scheme and improve the team.

The last thing I want is Duke Tobin listening to me or anyone else on these forums.

Duke Tobin is horrible I’d rather he listen to u and I’m dead serious.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:57 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Duke Tobin is horrible I’d rather he listen to u and I’m dead serious.

he had a nice string of drafts for a while... Or marvin(and creW) were just a miracle workers.
Reply/Quote
I trust the fans more than the Bengals organization. That is pretty sad but the Bengals haven't had a clue in 30 years or whenever Mike Brown took over.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:02 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: I trust the fans more than the Bengals organization.  That is pretty sad but the Bengals haven't had a clue in 30 years or whenever Mike Brown took over.

ahhh but which fans we are hardly in 100% agreement lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:57 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Duke Tobin is horrible I’d rather he listen to u and I’m dead serious.

I genuinely do not know how to say this without being insulting, but it's opinions like this that pretty much solidify my stance that organizations should never listen to fans.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ahhh but which fans we are hardly in 100% agreement lol

Exactly.....
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ahhh but which fans we are hardly in 100% agreement lol

Pretty much any of them.  Maybe if the fans voted on each pick I would take the majority over whatever the Bengals selected.  I am almost positive a lot of the horrible picks over the years wouldn't have been made by the fans.
Reply/Quote

[Image: tumblr_miy7vlYLZJ1rgpyoto1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:07 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: Pretty much any of them.  Maybe if the fans voted on each pick I would take the majority over whatever the Bengals selected.  I am almost positive a lot of the horrible picks over the years wouldn't have been made by the fans.

No.  They'd have been worse.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:07 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: Pretty much any of them.  Maybe if the fans voted on each pick I would take the majority over whatever the Bengals selected.  I am almost positive a lot of the horrible picks over the years wouldn't have been made by the fans.

lol we would miss getting our pick to the podium every time trying to vote it out lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:43 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm predicting Cosmi.... The team captain factor and his PFF overall grade is 90.8. For comparison, Sewell's was 95.something, if I recall.

Last year the OT that PFF had rated the highest at both pas blocking and run blocking did not get picked until the 4th round.

Not saying Cosmi is not any good.  Just saying the PFF rankings are clearly meaningless to NFL teams.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year the OT that PFF had rated the highest at both pas blocking and run blocking did not get picked until the 4th round.

Not saying Cosmi is not any good.  Just saying the PFF rankings are clearly meaningless to NFL teams.

Sacrilege!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:07 PM)Stewy Wrote: I genuinely do not know how to say this without being insulting, but it's opinions like this that pretty much solidify my stance that organizations should never listen to fans.

Dude Tobin is a garbage scout evaluator. U can continue to say that whatever it is u trying to say without being insulting but Tobin is not good at his job. And my stance is not in defense of listening to fans cuz that is yes ******** but Tobin is garbage and he and company are almost every off season in question. U riding Tobin too hard bro get off that train
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:07 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote:   I am almost positive a lot of the horrible picks over the years wouldn't have been made by the fans.

You obviously don't remember all the hype over P.J. Dawson, Chase Coffman, Jason Shirley, and many others.

Fans don't do so well without the benefit of hindsight.  Many of the same guys who ripped the Bengals for taking Sample in the second round were calling for Mack Wilson who NFL teams decided was a 5th round pick.
Reply/Quote