Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOTAL INCOMPETENCE
Words from the mouth of our acting Attorney General.
“I know nothing but what I have read in the paper,”

Isn't the AG a high office? In charge of the FBI? Like really important?

How long has he been on the job? And this is the effort he has put in to finding out what happened with Russia interfering in our election. He read the paper..........

My god. WT serious F.

Inexcusable.

Sickening concerning and scary.

He either lied out his ass under oath again. Doesn't give two shits about our country. Or is completely incompetent.

Which is it?
(06-14-2017, 12:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Words from the mouth of our acting Attorney General.
“I know nothing but what I have read in the paper,”

Isn't the AG a high office? In charge of the FBI? Like really important?

How long has he been on the job? And this is the effort he has put in to finding out what happened with Russia interfering in our election. He read the paper..........

My god. WT serious F.

Inexcusable.

Sickening concerning and scary.

He either lied out his ass under oath again. Doesn't give two shits about our country. Or is completely incompetent.

Which is it?
Can it be both?

I think that, from a Trump supporter's perspective, he did his job, stalled the Committee. Looked bad but gave up nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This is funny coming from the supporters of "I just found out in the news along with everyone else." Or the guy who had his justice department running around selling thousands of guns to criminals and had no idea they were doing it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-14-2017, 09:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This is funny coming from the supporters of "I just found out in the news along with everyone else."  Or the guy who  had his justice department running around selling thousands of guns to criminals and had no idea they were doing it.

[Image: obamascandal.jpg]
(06-14-2017, 09:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This is funny coming from the supporters of "I just found out in the news along with everyone else."  Or the guy who  had his justice department running around selling thousands of guns to criminals and had no idea they were doing it.

And these same Obama fawners that say Trump lies.
(06-14-2017, 12:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Words from the mouth of our acting Attorney General.

"The Russian involvement is a detestable lie" (paraphrased)

That's all we really need to know.
(06-14-2017, 09:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote:  Or the guy who  had his justice department running around selling thousands of guns to criminals and had no idea they were doing it.

You mean fast and furious?
That scandal just investigated by the Oversight committee in which a scathing 300 page report was issued pointing out obstruction of justice by Holder and Obama? ....which incidentally was a thread topic I started that was deleted for what reason I don't know except perhaps that too much winning by one person isn't tolerated around here.

https://oversight.house.gov/report/committee-releases-fast-furious-report-obstruction-congress-department-justice/
(06-14-2017, 10:29 AM)Vlad Wrote: You mean fast and furious?
That scandal just investigated by the Oversight committee in which a scathing 300 page report was issued pointing out obstruction of justice by Holder and Obama? ....which incidentally was a thread topic I started that was deleted for what reason I don't know except perhaps that too much winning by one person isn't tolerated around here.

https://oversight.house.gov/report/committee-releases-fast-furious-report-obstruction-congress-department-justice/

That's the one.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-14-2017, 09:29 AM)Vlad Wrote: [Image: obamascandal.jpg]

Thanks for the list. 

Ok. So you and many others got all bent out of shape for years on some of these.

So why is it you look the other way when a guy who has previously lied under oath. Was a senator for like 20 years. And is now the AG says he doesnt know anything about russian hacking. After every one of our intelligence agencies havesaid it happened.

Now the guy who lied under oath about meeting russians. And fired the head of the fbi who was investigating russia. Knows nothing more than what he read in the paper.

Your partisanship is blinding you 
Two wrongs dont make a right.

A lot of the Trumpet defense teams arguments are... But Obama... Or but Hillary.

I dont get to rob people and say but bernie madoff.
He recused himself from the Russia investigations. Is there a reason he should have more information than what he reads in the paper? Am I missing something?

I mean, I find Sessions to be a PoS, but this isn't a valid criticism as far as I can tell.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-14-2017, 10:14 AM)Vlad Wrote:  "The Russian involvement is a detestable lie" (paraphrased)

That's all we really need to know.

True, it is all we need to know that he has his head in the sand. The Russian involvement happened. Whether there was collusion is what has yet to be determined.

(06-14-2017, 10:29 AM)Vlad Wrote: You mean fast and furious?

It wasn't deleted, it was merged.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-14-2017, 02:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Two wrongs dont make a right.

A lot of the Trumpet defense teams arguments are... But Obama... Or but Hillary.

Are you saying you started a thread and called incompetent,  sorry, INCOMPETENT at the time?  

(06-14-2017, 02:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He recused himself from the Russia investigations. Is there a reason he should have more information than what he reads in the paper? Am I missing something?

I mean, I find Sessions to be a PoS, but this isn't a valid criticism as far as I can tell.

He recused himself at the beginning of March. He was a member of the government before that, and a member of the transition team before that.

That in all this time he never got any kind of intelligence or a briefing or anything among these lines regarding Russian interference attempts seems highly unlikely to me.
(06-14-2017, 02:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You sprung it too early.  I was hoping to get to page 2. Hilarious  (Really slow at work right now.)

It's slow here, too. It's summer, so not many students, and we are past a cutoff point for my type of financial transactions for year end. I pretty much sit around looking for things to do at this point. One of the reasons I took a class this summer, helps kill the time.

(06-14-2017, 03:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's slow here, too. It's summer, so not many students, and we are past a cutoff point for my type of financial transactions for year end. I pretty much sit around looking for things to do at this point. One of the reasons I took a class this summer, helps kill the time.

Accidentally deleted that post.  Put up another that I changed my mind on, and deleted that one instead.  (Then the other one.)

(06-14-2017, 02:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: He recused himself at the beginning of March. He was a member of the government before that, and a member of the transition team before that.

That in all this time he never got any kind of intelligence or a briefing or anything among these lines regarding Russian interference attempts seems highly unlikely to me.

I don't know the full context of the statement since it wasn't provided here, but what I can tell you is that from the beginning of March to now there has been a lot of things that have happened in the investigation. I have spoken with staffers from DC before, and they have told me that because of the pace of many things, the moment you stop getting briefed on a topic you have already fallen behind. Compound that with us not knowing the extent to which he was briefed on it to begin with, and there are a ton of unknowns, there.

I don't have a hard time believing that his knowledge of the investigation and the Russian meddling extends beyond media reporting at all, just based on my second-hand information on the intelligence and investigative communities.

(06-14-2017, 02:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Two wrongs dont make a right.

You get 12 Republicans on the jury and I like your chances. Hell, I'm going robbing in a red county right now - want to meet up since it was your idea and share in the loot?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-14-2017, 02:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: He recused himself at the beginning of March. He was a member of the government before that, and a member of the transition team before that.

Bingo.
(06-14-2017, 03:55 PM)xxlt Wrote: You get 12 Republicans on the jury and I like your chances. Hell, I'm going robbing in a red county right now - want to meet up since it was your idea and share in the loot?

Boehner territory is nearby me.