Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSIS April 7th Mock Draft
Round 1: QB Joe Burrow 6’4” 215 LSU
He has to be the man. I don’t think he is unreal lights out myself, but he can definitely come in and give us a quarterback who in time can take over a game. He needs to be a top 8 QB within 3 years...

Round 2: LB Zach Baun 6’2” 238 Wisconsin This is the type of athletic LB we need. He would look great next to Pratt. Maybe grab another LB in first 4 rounds next year.

Round 3: RT Isaiah Wilson 6’7” 350 Georgia I’ve been warming up to him over the past few weeks and now it seems he might not even be available here. I am a Wilson guy, but I dislike Niang. Niang might be better today, but I feel Wilson will be the better RT in 2 years.

Round 4: LG Solomon Kindley 6’4” 335 Georgia
More Grade A Georgia beef. Had the most success as a LG. I’m not a huge fan of changing a guys position on the line from what he played in college. I think he would beat out Jordan.

Round 5: S Antoine Brooks Jr 5’11” 210 Maryland admittedly I don’t know a whole lot about him. But listening to people in the know and my own research I think he would be a great Fed replacement and possibly more. Solid safety addition by all accounts.

Round 6: WR Devin Duvernay 5’10” 200 Texas
Finally I get a receiver for Joe. I would have liked to get one earlier of course, but I don’t think WR is as terrible as some. Duvernay comes in and immediately contributes on special teams. I think he will be a good one. Possible Erickson replacement or Ross if they dump him. Would think about trading Ross for a pick as well possibly, but I would like to see him with Burrow for a year.

Round 6: RG Michael Onwenu 6’3” 350 Michigan
I traded The Red Rifle to Jacksonville for their 6th. Could be wishful thinking at this point who knows... big, strong mauling RG. Good bye Redmond.

Round 7: K Rodrigo Blankenship 6’1” 190 Georgia
Sorry Fat Randy, I’m sorry.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 05:12 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Round 1: QB Joe Burrow 6’4” 215 LSU
He has to be the man. I don’t think he is unreal lights out myself, but he can definitely come in and give us a quarterback who in time can take over a game. He needs to be a top 8 QB within 3 years...

Round 2: LB Zach Baun 6’2” 238 Wisconsin This is the type of athletic LB we need. He would look great next to Pratt. Maybe grab another LB in first 4 rounds next year.

Round 3: RT Isaiah Wilson 6’7” 350 Georgia I’ve been warming up to him over the past few weeks and now it seems he might not even be available here. I am a Wilson guy, but I dislike Niang. Niang might be better today, but I feel Wilson will be the better RT in 2 years.

Round 4: LG Solomon Kindley 6’4” 335 Georgia
More Grade A Georgia beef. Had the most success as a LG. I’m not a huge fan of changing a guys position on the line from what he played in college. I think he would beat out Jordan.

Round 5: S Antoine Brooks Jr 5’11” 210 Maryland admittedly I don’t know a whole lot about him. But listening to people in the know and my own research I think he would be a great Fed replacement and possibly more. Solid safety addition by all accounts.

Round 6: WR Devin Duvernay 5’10” 200 Texas
Finally I get a receiver for Joe. I would have liked to get one earlier of course, but I don’t think WR is as terrible as some. Duvernay comes in and immediately contributes on special teams. I think he will be a good one. Possible Erickson replacement or Ross if they dump him. Would think about trading Ross for a pick as well possibly, but I would like to see him with Burrow for a year.

Round 6: RG Michael Onwenu 6’3” 350 Michigan
I traded The Red Rifle to Jacksonville for their 6th. Could be wishful thinking at this point who knows... big, strong mauling RG. Good bye Redmond.

Round 7: K Rodrigo Blankenship 6’1” 190 Georgia
Sorry Fat Randy, I’m sorry.

Bad News.  Isaiah Wilson is already being reported as an early 2nd round pick and people recognize he's probably the 2nd best RT in the draft.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 05:20 PM)Okeana Wrote: Bad News.  Isaiah Wilson is already being reported as an early 2nd round pick and people recognize he's probably the 2nd best RT in the draft.

Yeah I’m not sure he makes it to the 3rd...
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 05:22 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Yeah I’m not sure he makes it to the 3rd...

TDN now has him as the 30th best player in the draft.  I'm starting to think he may be a legit target at 33 if RT is something they want to address early.  

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 05:28 PM)Okeana Wrote: TDN now has him as the 30th best player in the draft.  I'm starting to think he may be a legit target at 33 if RT is something they want to address early.  

Yeah you get into which scenario is better. Wilson in 2nd or Niang in 3rd...
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 06:06 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Yeah you get into which scenerio is better. Wilson in 2nd or Niang in 3rd...

I think people are assuming that people will see a deep class in OT/WR and teams will opt to pass up on them early.  I think your going to see a run on tackles and Wide receivers like nothing we have seen before.  If Wilson gets drafted end of first or early 2nd and your needing a RT then Niang is nothing to get passed up.  I did a quick 2 round mock earlier for all teams and all the WR/OT talent was basically dried up by the mid 2nd round.

Reply/Quote