Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Coverage?
Where's that dude that always posts the TV coverage maps and shit? It doesn't matter really, to me, I have NFL Sunday Ticket. Got it free again this year, don't even know why. Hilarious

But anyway, I liked having that posted. Who's slackin'?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 07:36 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Where's that dude that always posts the TV coverage maps and shit? It doesn't matter really, to me, I have NFL Sunday Ticket. Got it free again this year, don't even know why. Hilarious

But anyway, I liked having that posted. Who's slackin'?

Maps get posted the Wed before games. They’ll be online sometime today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 07:40 AM)pally Wrote: Maps get posted the Wed before games.  They’ll be online sometime today

Thanks man.  Wasn't aware of that.  
Reply/Quote
I live in New England and had Direct TV for 10 years with NFL Sunday ticket and got rid of it about 2 years ago because they suck besides the NFL package. In bad weather the TV quality was poor. It’s so dumb that direct TV is the only legal way to watch the most popular game in the United States. I have game pass but its dumb that you can’t watch the games live. Anyways if anyone knows any good streams to watch the Bengals live I’d appreciate you letting me know. They used to post them on Reddit but all the streams now have viruses and a ton of pop ups.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 10:38 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I live in New England and had Direct TV for 10 years with NFL Sunday ticket and got rid of it about 2 years ago because they suck besides the NFL package. In bad weather the TV quality was poor.  It’s so dumb that direct TV is the only legal way to watch the most popular game in the United States. I have game pass but its dumb that you can’t watch the games live. Anyways if anyone knows any good streams to watch the Bengals live I’d appreciate you letting me know. They used to post them on Reddit but all the streams now have viruses and a ton of pop ups.

https://adblockplus.org/
https://www.pandasecurity.com/en/homeusers/free-antivirus/

Get both and your internet life just got 100x better.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 10:38 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I live in New England and had Direct TV for 10 years with NFL Sunday ticket and got rid of it about 2 years ago because they suck besides the NFL package. In bad weather the TV quality was poor.  It’s so dumb that direct TV is the only legal way to watch the most popular game in the United States. I have game pass but its dumb that you can’t watch the games live. Anyways if anyone knows any good streams to watch the Bengals live I’d appreciate you letting me know. They used to post them on Reddit but all the streams now have viruses and a ton of pop ups.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Sunday Ticket.  If it's any consolation, they gave me free Sunday Ticket about 4 years ago, just for a season, but it still gives it to me for free.  So I'm stickin' it back at them for ya' man.
Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Doesn't 'Holic post a link in the Gameday Thread every Sunday?
Reply/Quote
i just saw them posted today within past 15 min so they are hot off the presses.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=1
Reply/Quote

So I probably shouldn't tell you that I can watch all games here in Sydney Australia live?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 11:59 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: i just saw them posted today within past 15 min so they are hot off the presses.

Thanks, 

it shows Louisville getting Bengals over Colts which is somewhat surprising

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I believe I saw where Sunday ticket is free this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 01:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks, 

it shows Louisville getting Bengals over Colts which is somewhat surprising

..and a pleasant one at that. The Bengals are usually third choice

First Choice: Baltimore

Second Choice: Indy

Third Choice: Cincy

If we're struggling by mid-season, Tennessee passes us. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Buy a burner Chromebook for $100 and use that to stream. It's what I do.
Reply/Quote
I forgot this game is on Fox. I have Paramount+ and spoof my location so it thinks my local CBS channel is WKRC. But that doesn't work if the game is on Fox. Boo.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 12:51 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: So I probably shouldn't tell you that I can watch all games here in Sydney Australia live?

whats the local time when they are live?   
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 01:10 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I believe I saw where Sunday ticket is free this weekend.

Don't you still need to have direct TV though? Beyond dumb they gave the deal to a provider hardly anyone has and a lot of people can't even get. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 11:59 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: i just saw them posted today within past 15 min so they are hot off the presses.

Thanks, Seahawks/Colts for me early. Broncos/Giants late.

Both should be blowouts damn it. Just happy I have Gamepass to watch our game afterwards.

BTW. Riverfront was the poster that posted this a lot the last few years. He is never on here much only for showing the TV spots.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 01:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and a pleasant one at that. The Bengals are usually third choice

First Choice: Baltimore

Second Choice: Indy

Third Choice: Cincy

If we're struggling by mid-season, Tennessee passes us. 

Agree completely and will be surprised if it is not switched to the Colts by kickoff. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 05:06 PM)TheFan Wrote: Don't you still need to have direct TV though? Beyond dumb they gave the deal to a provider hardly anyone has and a lot of people can't even get. 

Easy on DirecTv man.  They've been good to me.  15 year customer.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 04:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: whats the local time when they are live?   

3am Monday morning
Reply/Quote