Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Coverage?
(09-08-2021, 06:51 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree completely and will be surprised if it is not switched to the Colts by kickoff. 

Unfortunately gentlemen.  I share your troubles with WLKY and WDRB.  Still love The Ville, but wish they'd be more loyal to the Bengals.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Search up Iptv. I USE dynasty TV solutions.. You get 6500 channels. Every sport package NFL ,NBA ,MLB etc.. College sports. You also get every ppv event there is. Boxing, UFC, WWE etc.. Every major network hbo, Cinemax, starz, showtime.. Every cable and Every local network.. I Pay 6.99$ a month..
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 09:37 PM)Tony Wrote: Search up Iptv. I USE dynasty TV solutions.. You get 6500 channels.  Every sport package NFL ,NBA ,MLB etc.. College sports. You also get every ppv event there is. Boxing, UFC, WWE etc.. Every major network hbo, Cinemax,  starz, showtime.. Every cable and Every local network.. I Pay 6.99$ a month..

Damn man.  That's one helluva deal.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 09:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Unfortunately gentlemen.  I share your troubles with WLKY and WDRB.  Still love The Ville, but wish they'd be more loyal to the Bengals.

I called them shortly after I moved to Louisville to complain, because they Bengals were headed to the playoffs and the Colts sucked, yet they were still showing the Colts. I was told the local stations have no say over what is broadcast, they broadcast the feed they get from the NFL and can not change it.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 06:51 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree completely and will be surprised if it is not switched to the Colts by kickoff. 

I suspect that as well. In which case I have to watch it in game pass after it's over.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 08:19 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: 3am Monday morning

lol that must be fun
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I called them shortly after I moved to Louisville to complain, because they Bengals were headed to the playoffs and the Colts sucked, yet they were still showing the Colts. I was told the local stations have no say over what is broadcast, they broadcast the feed they get from the NFL and can not change it.

Once in the program guide it said Baltimore was on 32.  But the map showed us getting the Bengals game.  My ass called CBS in New York and talked to the person in charge of it.  The station had it wrong, and WLKY broadcast the Bengals.  I think it's time they get over Lamar, too.  They show a lot of Ravens games just because he went to U of L.

But with Sunday Ticket, no more worries.  
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 08:19 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: 3am Monday morning

Pretty sure that's so early that it could still be considered late. Think that means you can justify an Irish coffee as not drinking first thing in the morning.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 09:37 PM)Tony Wrote: Search up Iptv. I USE dynasty TV solutions.. You get 6500 channels.  Every sport package NFL ,NBA ,MLB etc.. College sports. You also get every ppv event there is. Boxing, UFC, WWE etc.. Every major network hbo, Cinemax,  starz, showtime.. Every cable and Every local network.. I Pay 6.99$ a month..

Thanks...I used iptv last year to watch Bengals games as I am in Memphis and ditched DirecTV after 20 years. Hopefully Dynasty has an android App I can use on my Sony TV
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 10:07 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Thanks...I used iptv last year to watch Bengals games as I am in Memphis and ditched DirecTV after 20 years. Hopefully Dynasty has an android App I can use on my Sony TV

Pretty sure they do.. If not get a firestick and throw it on that...
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 09:49 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pretty sure that's so early that it could still be considered late. Think that means you can justify an Irish coffee as not drinking first thing in the morning.   Ninja

I usually stay up to watch it lol. So when I wake up tomorrow morning in about 18 hrs time it will be gameday for me.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 06:34 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Damn man.  That's one helluva deal.

The problem with IPTV is that some of the providers are legally streaming content, many are not. They have to pay to stream just like the cable channels. If they don't, it is illegal. And a VPN is not strong enough to stop a trace of who is receiving the signals.  Just be careful where you get it.
Reply/Quote