Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TX Grand Jury Indicts David Daleiden, Clears Planned Parenthood
(01-27-2016, 04:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What irritates me about the public's reaction to the Benghazi attacks is the disproportionate outrage over four American deaths because Hillary Clinton lied (about what was most likely a CIA operation), but the same outraged people say nary a peep about the 4800+ Americans who died in Iraq because other politicians lied.

Not to jack the thread any further, but do you think Pat Tillman died because he was about to drop a dime about something he learned that would get certain politicians/generals in hot water ?
(01-27-2016, 11:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Not to jack the thread any further, but do you think Pat Tillman died because he was about to drop a dime about something he learned that would get certain politicians/generals in hot water ?

Do you know what happened to the generals and politicians involved in the conspiracy to cover up the truth about Tillman's death and deliberately lied to his family and the country?  Probably not, but it wasn't much more than a slap on the wrist. What could Tillman know that was worse than the cover up?

To answer your question in a word, no. His brother was in the same platoon. He was in the same convoy when Pat was killed, but I believe a different serial. Anything Pat knew Kevin would know. Kevin has been extremely critical of senior Army leadership and the Bush administration. Kevin ain't holding anything back. I was actually surprised he was able to finish out his enlistment without getting himself kicked out. 
So because they used a fake ID to operate a sting to expose a corrupt organization. They are being charged for the fake ID.

Yeah that prosecutor doesn't have an agenda.
(01-29-2016, 12:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So because they used a fake ID to operate a sting to expose a corrupt organization. They are being charged for the fake ID.

And because they offered to purchase baby parts, they are being charged for that as well by this GOP prosecutor.
 Belsnic Wrote:And because they offered to purchase baby parts, they are being charged for that as well by this GOP prosecutor.

Yeah that happens when you are running a sting.    It's a joke this will go away.    And PP and friends will be funding  this prosecutors next political campaign

And just because he is a GOP is irrelevant. Eugenics supporters are in the GOP as well.
(01-29-2016, 12:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So because they used a fake ID to operate a sting to expose a corrupt organization.    They are being charged for the fake ID.  

(01-29-2016, 12:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah that happens when you are running a sting.    It's a joke this will go away.    And PP and friends will be funding  this prosecutors next political campaign

And just because he is a GOP is irrelevant.   Eugenics supporters are in the GOP as well.

You are willfully ignoring that they weren't "running a sting"...they were trying to get famous by faking something that they knew people (like you) would buy no matter how fake or how illegal or how often they are disproved.

You said you'd admit when you were wrong.

We're still waiting....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
GMDi Wrote:You are willfully ignoring that they weren't "running a sting"...they were trying to get famous by faking something that they knew people (like you) would buy no matter how fake or how illegal or how often them are disproved.

You said you'd admit when you were wrong.

We're still waiting....

There is nothing to be wrong about ... This smells of backroom deals. I will wait until this get exposed.
(01-29-2016, 01:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is nothing to be wrong about ...   This smells of backroom deals.    I will wait until this get exposed.

I gues you didn't see that this happened in Texas.

Who exactly do you think has the power to pull the strings to protect PP in Texas?
 fredto Wrote:I gues you didn't see that this happened in Texas.

Who exactly do you think has the power to pull the strings to protect PP in Texas?

It's in Houston.   Which is liberal.  Like Austin.

And anyone who has political aspirations needs campaign donations.

I will hold off until more information comes out. But I'm skeptical at this point.
(01-29-2016, 01:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is nothing to be wrong about ...   This smells of backroom deals.    I will wait until this get exposed.

Those backroom deal smells you're getting right now are of those being exposed and charged.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

I've already shared the info on the DA who is a Republican and was named by Rich Perry.

But I didn't really expect you to admit you were duped and wrong...I expected you to show your true colors to everyone.

Which you did.
(01-29-2016, 01:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's in Houston.   Which is liberal.  Like Austin.

And anyone who has political aspirations needs campaign donations.  

I will hold off until more information comes out.  But I'm skeptical at this point.

Anyone else picture this guy when reading Lucy's posts?

[Image: 18ny659k4qtuqjpg.jpg]

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/60-minutes/n9280
(01-29-2016, 01:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone else picture this guy when reading Lucy's posts?

[Image: 18ny659k4qtuqjpg.jpg]

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/60-minutes/n9280

I've always pictured him like so....

[Image: DrStrangelove060Pyxurz.jpg]
GMDi Wrote:I've already shared the info on the DA who is a Republican and was named by Rich Perry.

But I didn't really expect you to admit you were duped and wrong...I expected you to show your true colors to everyone.

Which you did.

Rick Perry the former democrat turned GOP and current progressive?
(01-29-2016, 02:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Rick Perry the former democrat turned GOP and current progressive?

Well, the one who wants to close down all the PP locations.
Prohibition of the Purchase and Sale of Human Organs is a misdemeanor? LOL

Being a junior reporter doesn't pay off.
(01-29-2016, 02:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, the one who wants to close down all the PP locations.

Hey!  If a racist bigot calls Rick Perry a progressive, HE'S A GOD DAMNED PROGRESSIVE OK!

Morons don't understand the power of REPETITION, but they certainly think its a great way to make a point without any logic or fact to back it up what so ever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
GMDi Wrote:Well, the one who wants to close down all the PP locations.

Greg Abbott is the conservative.

Uh, it has been exposed . . . as a sham. 
oncemoreuntothejimbree Wrote:Uh, it has been exposed . . . as a sham. 

The head of PP and her testimony alone is enough to defund them. She basically admitted they didn't need public money.