Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TX small government gop passes law to ban private companies from requiring covid vac
They cannot require workers to wear masks around compromised individuals either.

Remember...you can't get an abortion, you can't even talk about a sex-change because you don't control over your own body.  But if you want to carry a weapon with no license or training or go around getting sick people sicker you have every right and no private company can just make their own rules!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh!  And we also have very few and rarely followed up on business regulations!  So treat your employees like crap and if the building blows up oh well!  And if you freeze to death because our state only power grid failed again don't look to us...we told you there were no regulations.  Besides...we have to put my wire up to keep people from coming in and ruing our state!

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
The party of small government at it again.

All for business's rights, until they exercise those rights in a way that annoys the GoP and their base.

Pro free market, unless the company uses their platform to be inclusive. Then it's boycotts being called on from DC Republicans.

Pro-Constitution, except the parts that create a fair and honest government. That all gets ignored.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
When something worse than Covid comes along, there will be a lot of regrets of having those in office looking out for their 'freedoms'.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 11:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: They cannot require workers to wear masks around compromised individuals either.

Remember...you can't get an abortion, you can't even talk about a sex-change because you don't control over your own body.  But if you want to carry a weapon with no license or training or go around getting sick people sicker you have every right and no private company can just make their own rules!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh!  And we also have very few and rarely followed up on business regulations!  So treat your employees like crap and if the building blows up oh well!  And if you freeze to death because our state only power grid failed again don't look to us...we told you there were no regulations.  Besides...we have to put my wire up to keep people from coming in and ruing our state!

Mellow

So you are for woman having the right to get an abortion and kill a baby up until birth. But you are against employers not mandating everyone wear a mask or get a vaccine. One (abortion) definitely kills a human being after 23 weeks, the other may kill someone.

You do realize individuals concerned can wear masks and be vaccinated. 

If an individual does the vaccine and wears a great mask, how do they get Covid? Isn't that the purpose of why the government highly recommends (does not mandate either) people 65 or older or high risk health individuals get vaccines and wear masks.

Texas simply passed a law saying a company can not mandate those items to their employees, but the employees are free to if they desire.

There are big thing to worry about, this is not one of them. Anyone who says a woman has the right to an abortion (I am not saying they don't with term limits) because her body has little ground to stand on saying anyone should be permitted to force people to wear a mask or get a vaccine.

It was Faucci who said early on masks did nothing to stop the virus, then changed his position. The vaccine is so new we have no studies if there could be long term negative health issues with the Covid vaccine either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you are for woman having the right to get an abortion and kill a baby up until birth. But you are against employers not mandating everyone wear a mask or get a vaccine. One (abortion) definitely kills a human being after 23 weeks, the other may kill someone.

You do realize individuals concerned can wear masks and be vaccinated. 

If an individual does the vaccine and wears a great mask, how do they get Covid? Isn't that the purpose of why the government highly recommends (does not mandate either) people 65 or older or high risk health individuals get vaccines and wear masks.

Texas simply passed a law saying a company can not mandate those items to their employees, but the employees are free to if they desire.

There are big thing to worry about, this is not one of them. Anyone who says a woman has the right to an abortion (I am not saying they don't with term limits) because her body has little ground to stand on saying anyone should be permitted to force people to wear a mask or get a vaccine.

It was Faucci who said early on masks did nothing to stop the virus, then changed his position. The vaccine is so new we have no studies if there could be long term negative health issues with the Covid vaccine either.

That’s a false equivalency. Texas is saying that employers cannot mandate SAFETY regulations for their employees. Safety regulations that are designed to protect both their employees and customers. So where do they stop? Can they fire a food service employee that won’t wear a hair net? Or how about the food handler who won’t wash their hands and won’t wear gloves? Do you really want a surgeon who won’t follow the rules of a sterile field?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you are for woman having the right to get an abortion and kill a baby up until birth. But you are against employers not mandating everyone wear a mask or get a vaccine. One (abortion) definitely kills a human being after 23 weeks, the other may kill someone.

I'll bet you a lifetime supply of chicken nuggets that you cannot find one post where I said I am for a woman having the right to kill a baby up until birth.

(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You do realize individuals concerned can wear masks and be vaccinated. 

Yes. I am aware people are still free to go against bad policy for their own health.

(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If an individual does the vaccine and wears a great mask, how do they get Covid? Isn't that the purpose of why the government highly recommends (does not mandate either) people 65 or older or high risk health individuals get vaccines and wear masks.

Because it is a virus and the vaccine does not guarantee you will not get sick but offers protection from getting sick and for lessening the symptoms. I just don't have the time, energy or background to explain biology to you.

(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Texas simply passed a law saying a company can not mandate those items to their employees, but the employees are free to if they desire.

Yep. That's why I posted it. Why is the small government gop passing laws telling private companies what they cannot do?

(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are big thing to worry about, this is not one of them. Anyone who says a woman has the right to an abortion (I am not saying they don't with term limits) because her body has little ground to stand on saying anyone should be permitted to force people to wear a mask or get a vaccine.

Unless you can catch being pregnant I don't think your argument there carries any weight. But again, explaining it to you is a waste of time because FOX news told you what to think.

(11-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was Faucci who said early on masks did nothing to stop the virus, then changed his position. The vaccine is so new we have no studies if there could be long term negative health issues with the Covid vaccine either.

That has been gone over dozens of times. Masks help. The vaccine, that your god P01135809 takes credit for, helps. It's been three years of vaccines. No zombies, no Bill Gates mind control. Some people had side effects...same as with almost every medicine. Or really, anything. My daughter was allergic to pink icing. Strangest thing. Her face would break out. Should Texas pass a law saying no business can force people to eat pink icing?

Anyway, long story even longer, you are confused and wrong. Have a nice day and I'll send you the address for those nugget coupons.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote