Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TY Ozzie and Ravens fans for supporting OZ
(04-01-2018, 08:40 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: This would make a lot more sense if Oz had anything other than a Cinderella postseason to go off of. Foles just won a SB, but you don't see Philly groveling at his feet. Flaccos contract was a honeymoon/infatuation phase. It was ass then, and it's definitely ass now.

Well Foles isn't in his last year of his contract, nor is Carson Wentz. They took a gamble and had pay him or lose him. Some would say that getting a SB win was worth the eventual cost. Others who haven't ever, and won't ever, see their teams win it all down play this part of it.

$20m for winning a Super Bowl in 2012 looks like nothing now that we're paying QB's $26m for winning 6 regular season games. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2018, 11:00 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Baltimore didn't have a Carson Wentz waiting in the wings, either.

Baltimore didn't have a one-hit wonder QB who uses his body recklessely with a Torn ACL by the end of his 2nd year?

Your poiint is what, exactly?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 11:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Baltimore didn't have a one-hit wonder QB who uses his body recklessely with a Torn ACL by the end of his 2nd year?

Your poiint is what, exactly?

My point is that Philly is not nearly as desperate as Baltimore was back then; they have options. I thought this was fairly evident.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 11:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My point is that Philly is not nearly as desperate as Baltimore was back then; they have options.  I thought this was fairly evident.

Sure, but they're also not as secure as most people think they are, which was the point of that post.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 11:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My point is that Philly is not nearly as desperate as Baltimore was back then; they have options.  I thought this was fairly evident.

(05-13-2018, 02:11 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Sure, but they're also not as secure as most people think they are, which was the point of that post.

My post: 4/11/2018
Your post: yesterday.  

You must've had quite the busy month ... LOL
Reply/Quote