Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tackling
The Tackling (especially in space) has really been impressive this season. Even if there is a miss tackle there seems to be a group ready to make a play.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The only guy I saw missing tackles was Pratt. Everyone else has been wrapping up nicely. And Harris is a tough SoB to bring down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only guy I saw missing tackles was Pratt. Everyone else has been wrapping up nicely. And Harris is a tough SoB to bring down.

We've faced three straight good RBs and bottled em up quite nicely.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Much better than last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:48 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Much better than last year.

Better than the last several years when you get right down to it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Better than the last several years when you get right down to it.

Yeah was one of my biggest pet peeves.
Reply/Quote
In the NFL, you are going to have miss tackles.. at this level that will happen, key is avoiding multiple misses, that is where the the Bengals have improved
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:31 PM)J24 Wrote: The Tackling (especially in space) has really  been impressive this season. Even if there is a miss tackle there seems to be a group ready to make a play.

We've definitely seemed like a more physical team this year and look to be the one punishing teams with hits. 
Reply/Quote