Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taco Bell adding delivery
(05-01-2018, 09:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Screw Taco Bell. I am going to cut out the middle man.

I will come to your house, punch you in the stomach and spray diarrhea in your bathroom for half of what Taco Bell charges.

And leave moist moose knuckle tracks from the bathroom to the front door again? No thanks! My great grammy left less evidence when startled in the shower?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 06:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My sister dies the curbside pickup for us where she just orders our groceries off her phone, pays through that, and then goes and picks them up.

It's either Walmart or Kmart.  I'm just now thinking that this could kill local grocery stores, like the Rempke's in Fort Mitchell where we grew up.

Ft. Mitchell Krogers has the online/curbside pickup now. But since the 'scenery' inside the store isn't too shabby most days that I'm there, I doubt if I use it much, except for winter.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 10:25 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Ft. Mitchell Krogers has the online/curbside pickup now. But since the 'scenery' inside the store isn't too shabby most days that I'm there, I doubt if I use it much, except for winter.

I want to say that maybe she goes to the Independence Kroger.  Not real sure why because Erlanger is closer and I think Ft Mitchell is, too.

Gotta love scenery!
Reply/Quote