Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the first year since Iv been a fan that i won’t be penciling in ANY losses
(03-05-2022, 08:05 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: It will depend on what we do this offseason (cpt. obvious I know). Burrow didn't get us to the SB. Keep that in the back of your head. Team effort.

Burrow played excellent given the circumstances, so let's get that out of the way.

That said, in large part due to the o-line, Burrow only threw 5 TDs in 4 games. Our defense played better than our offense, by a good margin I'd say.

If we can turn the line from weakness to strength, and get a similar performance from the defense, this team will be unstoppable.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2022, 03:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Burrow played excellent given the circumstances, so let's get that out of the way.

That said, in large part due to the o-line, Burrow only threw 5 TDs in 4 games. Our defense played better than our offense, by a good margin I'd say.

If we can turn the line from weakness to strength, and get a similar performance from the defense, this team will be unstoppable.

I'm not taking anything away from Burrow whatsoever fwiw. We don't make the super bowl with Randy Bullock. And we win the Super Bowl with a competent offensive line. Team effort.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote