Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tailgating this Sunday (or any home game)
We would like to welcome any board members here or any Bengals fans to our tailgate this year.  Whether its for game 1 or all the games this season at PBS your more than welcome to come by, say hello and share our food and drink!

We are located in Lot D, right next to the stadium, if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM, WHO DEY!!

Tailagte Info:
Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" Tailgate Experience
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 03:36 PM)corpjet Wrote: We would like to welcome any board members here or any Bengals fans to our tailgate this year.  Whether its for game 1 or all the games this season at PBS your more than welcome to come by, say hello and share our food and drink!

We are located in Lot D, right next to the stadium, if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM, WHO DEY!!

Tailagte Info:
Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" Tailgate Experience

Very kind of you to extend your tailgate offer.  My father and I usually "tailgate" at Starbucks close to where we park, but maybe for the Buffalo game, the supposed get-together game, we could all meet at your tailgate and bring some stuff?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Generous offer. Not sure if we will be riding the boat across Sunday or parking up in front of the UPS building. If we ride the boat across we may stop by & say hello.
Reply/Quote
For the viewing pleasure of the people sitting in front of you during the game make sure to get good and drunk and nauseous before the game because nowhere on your ticket are you guaranteed to not have someone puke down the back of your neck.. :andy:

Just one of my many helpful household hints. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 09:00 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Generous offer. Not sure if we will be riding the boat across Sunday or parking up in front of the UPS building. If we ride the boat across we may stop by & say hello.

Please do, the weather looks awesome, cant wait for Sunday!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote