Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tailgating
My daughters and me are heading to the game against Seattle. What are the tailgates at the stadium and details. I remember when I had season tickets (15yrs ago) there were tailgates where you pay a flat fee for all you can eat and drink. Is that still going on? I've heard of Bengal Jims Tailgate but have never been. I'm curious about all of them. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My daughters and me are heading to the game against Seattle. What are the tailgates at the stadium and details. I remember when I had season tickets (15yrs ago) there were tailgates where you pay a flat fee for all you can eat and drink. Is that still going on? I've heard of Bengal Jims Tailgate but have never been. I'm curious about all of them. 

Actually, I'm trying to figure out if I'm even going, but we'll probably end up at The Banks downtown because I don't know of many tailgates anymore.

I haven't been to the tailgating scene in years, so I couldn't even begin to tell you.

Let me know where you're planning on going because I'd love to meet up!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 02:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, I'm trying to figure out if I'm even going, but we'll probably end up at The Banks downtown because I don't know of many tailgates anymore.

I haven't been to the tailgating scene in years, so I couldn't even begin to tell you.

Let me know where you're planning on going because I'd love to meet up!

Me thinks we're going to Bengals Jims tailgate.

Reply/Quote
Bengal Jim's tailgate is pretty fun...lots of people, a good location (they've expanded into Smale Park this year), and live music

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 03:14 PM)pally Wrote: Bengal Jim's tailgate is pretty fun...lots of people, a good location (they've expanded into Smale Park this year), and live music

Thanks Pally. I'm really leaning that way. I was chatting on reddit looking for tailgates. I'm pretty sure this will be my last one ever. Does Bengals Jims have beer? I would like to find a tailgate where I can eat and drink and make a donation or up front fee instead of carrying beer around since we will be staying in Covington and taking the trolly over. If I was driving I would take a cooler and problem solved, but much safer to take the trolly.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 04:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks Pally. I'm really leaning that way. I was chatting on reddit looking for tailgates. I'm pretty sure this will be my last one ever. Does Bengals Jims have beer? I would like to find a tailgate where I can eat and drink and make a donation or up front fee instead of carrying beer around since we will be staying in Covington and taking the trolly over. If I was driving I would take a cooler and problem solved, but much safer to take the trolly.

alcohol is available from beer to shots.

Have you sent him a message? He may or may not see it but he is a member here

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 08:43 PM)pally Wrote: alcohol is available from beer to shots.

Have you sent him a message?  He may or may not see it but he is a member here

I thought about it. But havent yet. Great idea. Thanks.

Reply/Quote
The main two I’ve been to are Bengals bomb squad and Bengal Jim’s.

Prefer Bengal Jim’s was there before the chiefs game last season and they were making it their mission to get everyone as drunk as possible and it worked I entered PBS absolutely steaming LOL

Wish we could do something like it over here but would end up in full scale riots.

8 more weeks and I’ll be there for the Colts game.
Reply/Quote
How was your experience HD? Hope you and your family had a great time.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 09:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: How was your experience HD?  Hope you and your family had a great time.

Excellent. My daughters said they had the time of their lives. The game was a nail biter, the crowd was loud. We are all hoarse today. I wore a TJH jersey because my daughters had my Chase and Green jersey. I wore a HarleyDog name tag just incase I was to run into someone on the boards, but had no luck. Really was hoping to meet some members.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 01:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Excellent. My daughters said they had the time of their lives. The game was a nail biter, the crowd was loud. We are all hoarse today. I wore a TJH jersey because my daughters had my Chase and Green jersey. I wore a HarleyDog name tag just incase I was to run into someone on the boards, but had no luck. Really was hoping to meet some members.

Of course, there's a chance many board members did see that tag  Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2023, 12:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Of course, there's a chance many board members did see that tag  Ninja

Damn, I didn't think of that? Going to crawl into the fetal position in a dark closet now.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2023, 05:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, I didn't think of that? Going to crawl into the fetal position in a dark closet now.

Please, no impersonating our Offense Wink
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote