Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a knee..
with 6 seconds left in the half and no timeouts, inside the opponents 10 yd line.

Whaaaaa?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dude THAT was the Carson/Brat offsides play that every Bengals fan loathed entirely for years and years. For good reason.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 01:59 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Dude THAT was the Carson/Brat offsides play that every Bengals fan loathed entirely for years and years.  For good reason.

Carson still does it.

But I think Cousins thought he was stopping the clock?  A dolt play fer shure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 12:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Carson still does it.

But I think Cousins thought he was stopping the clock?  A dolt play fer shure.

He does? I don't know how many times the guy got back onside and we had a 2nd and 11 or 3rd and 11 because of that dopey idea. I figured it was a Bratkowski gem. 
Reply/Quote
That was the funniest thing I've seen in the NFL.

Sure the butt fumble was hilarious, but that was more bad luck than anything else. This was just a straight-up boneheaded move by a quarterback. Hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 12:49 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He does? I don't know how many times the guy got back onside and we had a 2nd and 11 or 3rd and 11 because of that dopey idea. I figured it was a Bratkowski gem. 

I saw him do it with the Raiders and I swear he did it at least once this season while I was watching Red Zone.

Never understood it.  Almost every other QB takes advantage of the "free play" and Carson spikes the ball.  Every time.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 12:56 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: That was the funniest thing I've seen in the NFL.

Sure the butt fumble was hilarious, but that was more bad luck than anything else. This was just a straight-up boneheaded move by a quarterback. Hilarious.

wasnt even the first time this year he made that mistake
Reply/Quote