Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking control of the division
(10-01-2015, 08:25 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Ravens win sure would help.

It all depends if vick is going under center, or from the 'gun.

Ninja
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 07:04 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Tonight is going to be pretty important. No one "controls" the division this early of course, but I am rooting for the ratbirds  to beat the steelers. A 2.5 game lead is always nice to have, even if it is very, very, early.

I'm not rooting for the ratbirds, but I am rooting against stoolers.
By the way, even if Stoolers win, we have the potential to go up 4 games on those ratbirds, so whatever happens tonight will be great!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If memory serves, they've always been able to tread water nicely when chowder tits misses a small amount of time. They will be in the hunt down the stretch.

Yep and they are getting LeVeon Bell back at right time. 

It will be a dog fight to win division like always. 

Still like Bengals chances a lot. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Dislike both teams but will pull for the Bengals best interest.

Of course that would be a Raven win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This was the perfect result. Nothing better than having our two rivals beat up on each other for an extra quarter. Especially since they had less than 100 hours to recover from their games on Sunday.

If you use a starting pitcher who usually has 5 days to recover between starts on just 3 days rest it can mess him up for weeks. I am hoping both the Ravens and the Steelers still have dead legs in their next games.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 09:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep and they are getting LeVeon Bell back at right time. 

It will be a dog fight to win division like always. 

Still like Bengals chances a lot. 

Lol, intentional pun? 

I wonder if they had to tell the announcers to not use terms like that during the Vick era?  I think it would have been funny for Phil Simms to drop some Pitbull references last night
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This was the perfect result.  Nothing better than having our two rivals beat up on each other for an extra quarter.  Especially since they had had less than 100 hours to recover from  their games on Sunday.

If you use a starting pitcher who usually has 5 days to recover between starts on just 3 days rest only once it can mess him up for weeks.  I am hoping both the Ravens and the Steelers still have dead legs in their next games.

Yeah, I wish we could have played at Pittsburgh this week, lol.  Seriously though, I want to beat the Steelers with Rotten playing so there will  be no excuses and it would be good for the Mental aspect of this team
Reply/Quote