Randy
13.24%
9 13.24%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tampa Bay Game Game Ball
(10-28-2018, 06:08 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Can't go with a guy who misses an xp. Come on people. Went with Bates

In that wind...I was tempted. I didn't but I will say Randy has earned my respect.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Missing XP's didn't stop people from salivating all over Elliott last year.

You can look through my posts and know I'm not one of those scrubs.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:16 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: In that wind...I was tempted. I didn't but I will say Randy has earned my respect.

100% agree. I totally respect Randy. Just not my POG 
Reply/Quote
I'll go with Mixon

HM: Boyd and Bullock
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:05 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Mixon & Boyd both played well. Went with Boyd because I figure Mixon wins this poll.

Winston helped more than anyone out there.
If Fitzpatrick starts, we probably lose this game.

What is going on in the 2nd half on both sides of the ball?

Not necessarily true.

They would've game-planned for him.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the Bengals pull out a game of 2 halves to go into the bye in good shape at 5-3. WTS, we get to award our 5th gameball of the season. I fully understand the cynic comedian will write in Jameis Winston, but we only vote for Bengals. So who you got.

ANDY DALTON: 280 yards, 2 TDs, 107.9 passer rating

JOE MIXON: 138 total yards and 2 TDs

TYLER BOYD: 9 catches 138 yards, 1 TD

JESSIE BATES: 6 tackles and a pick 6

SAM HUBBARD: 4 tackles, 2 sacks

RANDY BULLOCK: 7 total points including a 44 yard game winner.

You didn't give us a choice of Winston and Winston was Bengals MVP.  So glad Tampa started Winston and not Fitzpatrick. Really, wouldn't you rather have a Winston. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Andy. He's the leader of the offense and he put them on his back and drove them down to scoring range. Shout out to Fat Randy.
Reply/Quote
I voted Mixon. He’s the reason the offense wasn’t one dimensional like last week.

Reply/Quote
Hubbard forced the INT on Browns pick as well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 08:14 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hubbard forced the INT on Browns pick as well.

He makes at least a couple impactful plays every game. He was a great pick.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:45 PM)mon4078 Wrote: I went with Andy for the game winning drive.

How many has he had to pull off this year? I went with him, too. Under appreciated 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Boyd. Just because we win when he’s involved. Lose when he’s not.he had a killer day. Very proud of the young man.

Reply/Quote
I liked Bates and Mixon the best but a lot of players made plays today. Bates not just for the INT but he's playing good in general. He covers well, he tackles well, he's a very solid player and only a rookie. Drafting him is the only thing Austin has done right, imo.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 09:52 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I liked Bates and Mixon the best but a lot of players made plays today. Bates not just for the INT but he's playing good in general. He covers well, he tackles well, he's a very solid player and only a rookie. Drafting him is the only thing Austin has done right, imo.

Hubbard was also a great pick.

Reply/Quote
Cedric Ogbuihi for keeping those seats warmed up throughout the entire game! ...yet again..Possibly the best overall bench warmer in Bengals history. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 08:53 PM)Shady Wrote: How many has he had to pull off this year? I went with him, too. Under appreciated 

I think he's at 4 game winning drives this year.

Fun fact: Dalton has 10 more 4th qtr comebacks than Aaron Rodgers in 3 fewer seasons as a full-time starter.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with Mixon. When he gets rolling, this offense is tough to defend off of play action. That balance is key

Lots of love to go around....gotta like Randy with the icy veins.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Dalton and Mixon for accomplishing their goals with no help from OL at all.

Voted for Dalton in a photo finish.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Jordan Evans

11 tkls (led team)
1.5 sacks
1 int

Definitely worthy of an honorable mention. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Andy is starting to make the game winning drives look effortless. Are we taking that for granted?

There is nothing he isn't doing out there.  No running game (except for the first half of today's game), not much of an offensive line....calling them average is being kind.  Receivers?  There are largely two, Boyd and Green.  Tight ends have disappeared with injuries.  

Yet, the guy just goes and and drops dimes in a VERY bad weather condition game.  With the exception of the Carolina game being a statistical nightmare (thanks in large part to receiver issues, and a hail mary that didn't really matter), he has been excellent this season.  

I think I saw a stat that he has 9 TDs and 1 INT at home this season.  That is flat getting it done.

Imagine if the guy had another weapon on the field that actually played up to his potential (Ross), or if he had a healthy TE option like Eifert?

We take Dalton for granted because he doesn't put up gaudy stats, but with this team, he is the MVP.
Reply/Quote