Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Will Be A Good Test For The O-Line
(08-15-2021, 11:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 0 sacks allowed.

Prince played over 90% of the snaps and made me forget all about Hakeem Adeniji

That dude was running defenders 10-15 yards down the field on run plays. He goes and goes and goes.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 11:47 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Prince was stonewalling dudes.  Only thing close to a pressure I saw him give up was a third and long obvious pass down and I still wouldn't call it a pressure.  I will say the ball came out of the QB's hand fast all night so it was a little hard to tell but his pass set was legit.  Also saw him get nasty on a run down block.  Him and Smith played really well.  

(08-15-2021, 11:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That dude was running defenders 10-15 yards down the field on run plays. He goes and goes and goes.

He was a Sexy MF out there
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2021, 11:07 PM)GodFather Wrote: I just read that the Bengals are bringing a priest to Tampa for the game. Father O’Riley is reading last rites to Brandon Allen before the game.  Ninja

Well that didn't age well....
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 12:04 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I hope Allen keeps his knee intact after Jordan gets forklifted by Su into the backfield.

I hope next time you won't look so silly with your predictions.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was a Sexy MF out there

I asked about Prince after then end of last season, as I really knew nothing about him other than he played at the OSU. Most people that responded did not really have much good to say about him. Hopefully he can step up and provide some decent depth.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well that didn't age well....

I never brought your looks up, but don't be so hard on yourself its genetics.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 01:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: I never brought your looks up, but don't be so hard on yourself its genetics.

Really, that's the best you can do??? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 02:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really, that's the best you can do??? Hilarious

Im trying to match the effort you put into your well thought out comments. 
Reply/Quote
Just watched the game on Game Pass in condensed after a great night of brewskie drinking with my big fam so bare with me...

Ossai sacked Brady, the OL looked much better than I expected and DL and in particular the DT's looked so much better than
last year and bottled up the run, Sample looks like a stud already. Looks very promising. Better than I expected going against
the Champs.

Bachie stood out, looked better than Evans by far. Also really like our RB Jacques Patrick, dude is a load and Isiaah Prince
also looked great out there at LT. Pollack has done wonders so far. Will watch the entire game later. These are just my quick
thoughts.

Wink
Reply/Quote